Mac's Sportscenter segment

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Good lawd. How bad did he embarrass us?

Im no longer looking for championships. Just hoping not to be embarrassed as often. Trying to be a realistic.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Malik Maik Malik.... blah bla blah .... and yet Ive seen Luke Del Rio and Felipe Franks jump up in what theyre doing....

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I was watching this video, and as my wife walks by she doesn't miss a beat: "What's butter talking about?"

You fking people.

revgator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
The interviewer made a great point about the offensive line practicing with a good defense. And now that the big defensive players are gone, Mac says and yet the offensive line looks better.

I wonder if that absence of the defense skews the perception of the line or have they actually improved.

It will be interesting to see.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
The interviewer made a great point about the offensive line practicing with a good defense. And now that the big defensive players are gone, Mac says and yet the offensive line looks better.

I wonder if that absence of the defense skews the perception of the line or have they actually improved.

Profound statement. We'll know right away vs Mich. But your observation makes sense.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member

I wondered the same thing, but regardless, it was nice hearing some confidence in the OL.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
And yet I think I will wait a little bit before I watch this video.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.