Mac's Sportscenter segment

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
And now that the big defensive players are gone, Mac says and yet the offensive line looks better.
And yet, same OL that struggled against walkons in the spring game?

Yeah......

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Great PR-knowledge Mac: "I'll tell you we've got a purty decent long-snapper and nobody knows his name.... And I tell Ryan that's good if nobody knows your name." Duuuhh that'd be Ryan-who coach?

Okeechobee Joe

Lost Ball in High Grass
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2014
jim-bob-duggar-282049_768x1024.png

Jim Bob McElwain

Last edited:

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Wow that is some hair helmet! You think that thing is Snell rated or just DOT?

Gator Drummer

Oct 19, 2016
I've been sitting on the sidelines for awhile. Doing a lot of reading. Still miss the Ox podcasts but I think this is the year for Mac, one way or another. While we haven't gone back to the SOS era, or the Tebow era, we have made the dance game. The jury comes in this season, can't wait! Go Gators.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I struggle listening to Trevor Matich because he is a moron drama queen.
I haven't gotten past his ridiculous comment about Brandon Spikes when he "eye gouged" the UGA running back.
If you watch the replay, you will see that Brandon never even touched the guys eyes but yet drama queen described it as "A gruesome assault."
and called for him to be suspended for multiple games if not the balance of the season.
Really? gruesome? Exaggerate much?

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
Trevor Matich reads cue cards like I imagine my 8th grade gym teacher - the late, great Ferrell Penix - might. All he needs is some Bike polyester shorts, knee socks and a whistle.

I thought Mac did fine given the format & the dorky setup. Matich is clearly trying not to think about that shark.

Saban will look like he's trapped in a maze and where the hell is the cheese.

Jimbo will look like he wants you to step right up and toss the rings over the bottles to win a prize for the lovely lady.

Harbaugh will look like Mr. Mandelbaum wants to challenge Matich in a push-ups contest.

Meyer will look like he's secretly plotting to slice Matich's Achilles before the day is out. And happy about it.

Last edited:

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
Oh - and Matich was on that crappy BYU team that claimed a NC after they beat a .500 Michigan team in the Holiday Bowl. JOKE. Worst mythical NC in history.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator