Malik Henry Leaving FSU

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Probably not allowed to transfer to UF... probably a restriction they put in place.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I'm sure nussmeier was recruiting him when he was at Michigan and we have a real shot here.

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
Kid has had a coke problem (since high school) and it's why he was booted off multiple high school football teams. He was suspended from FSU’S football team earlier this year for the samething. If anyone in the power 5 touches him they are stupid! He'll end up at "Last chance U" or somewhere similar.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Kid has had a coke problem (since high school) and it's why he was booted off multiple high school football teams. He was suspended from FSU’S football team earlier this year for the samething. If anyone in the power 5 touches him they are stupid! He'll end up at "Last chance U" or somewhere similar.

So you think he is going to Auburn

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
We can room him with Austin Hardin. He's still around, right?

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
If he was clean then hell yes. The kid is an elite talent. But if a person gets kicked out of Jimbo U, then there's no hope for them.

gatordad3

You're stewed, buttwad!
Lifetime Member
Jan 31, 2016
I thought he was just a straight up head case as the reason for his dismissal from IMG. Has a major attitude problem.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
If there's no restrictions we mine aswell offer him too. He'll probably get through his reads quicker on coke anyhow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator