Marco Wilson, who says he would throw the shoe again ("farther" this time), cut by Cardinals

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Asshat me-first, eff-the-team attitude symbolic of the Mullen coaching regime.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
What a punk. Invite him back for a game and let the fans have a shoe toss and pelt his azz with them.

Ironhead

Defender of freedom.
Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2018
What a complete fool. Thought he was being coy and cool.
Typical of a Mullen type player.

No self awareness at all.

F him.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
What pisses me off is he acted like a fuk boy on the field his entire time here. Was one of the worst DB's we've ever had. We lost to anm because he gave up 200 yards to a dude with 3 career catches. I'm pretty devonta Smith reeled in another 200 in the SEC championship game on his ass. And he somehow figures out how to be a confident nfl player? **** him. I mean this, he's below Aaron Hernandez to me.

SaltGator

Founding Member
Midline
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Fuch that burger punk. Hope some ACL tears are in his near future. And Mullet making him a Captain for the next game rewarding that behavior was a huge FU to the fan base. The blind leading the blind.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
What pisses me off is he acted like a fuk boy on the field his entire time here. Was one of the worst DB's we've ever had. We lost to anm because he gave up 200 yards to a dude with 3 career catches. I'm pretty devonta Smith reeled in another 200 in the SEC championship game on his ass. And he somehow figures out how to be a confident nfl player? **** him. I mean this, he's below Aaron Hernandez to me.

All day. Hernandez helped us win a national title. Wilson cost us a chance at one. And anyone that wants to associate with a gang banger, or who walks around the club, irresponsibly spilling their drink all over people, has it coming to them.

Mr2Bits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Fuch that burger punk. Hope some ACL tears are in his near future. And Mullet making him a Captain for the next game rewarding that behavior was a huge FU to the fan base. The blind leading the blind.
Don't forget we were a 24-point favorite that night

LoyalGatorFan

Lifetime Member
Jul 10, 2019
It’s really amazing how Mullen finished 19 games over .500 with so many clowns and locker room chaos during his tenure

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I think it's ironic that Marco figured out how to cover someone and tackle when he has to earn his check and his spot on a roster . What douche bag

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Marco has chit for Brains!

Fun N' Stun

Nov 15, 2014
It’s really amazing how Mullen finished 19 games over .500 with so many clowns and locker room chaos during his tenure
The truth is it's easy to win at Florida. Foleys dumbazz hired 3 ****ty coaches, which is why they lost and why many fans think it's hard to win here now . Mullen is an average coach. A good coach makes this program a title contender.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Mullen is a below average coach.
Extremely well below average. T mentioned it. One of the worst CB's ever to play here. Never made a memorable positive play that I can think of yet somehow can stick for now in the NFL. That is pure coaching and what a shyt staff we have had here for 15 years, current staff excluded (too soon on player development). Just give me me plenty of Robert Cromartie types in the secondary. Maybe undersized but do a good job without any fanfare or BS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.