Mr. Breeze
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Punishing runner for sure. Could be very special,

RobertPooner

BANNED
Sep 4, 2015
Not a guy to take one 80 yards, but can score from 10-15 yards out in a blink, which is more important. Excited to watch him tote the marble rye.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Dude like to hurdle folks. Also looks like some small little boys he's playing against.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Great size. He likes to run with power. When he gets hit it looks as if he's constantly moving forward. Sure it's JuCo talent he's playing against but he looks legit. Scarlett and Cronkrite better step it up or this guy will start. More than likely he will already.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Exceptional lateral movement. North to South runner. Doesn't waste steps running to the outside. And FAST. Could be our best back since Fred.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I know it's JC, but how often do guys rave over HS tapes? I'd think the JC talent would be better than HS talent.

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
He looks like he's got potential. I'd like to know what weight he was playing in that video. He didnt exactly truck too many guys. Looked like he'd rather avoid contact and like NV said he'd rather jump over guys than run over them. We'll see.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
He looks like he's got potential. I'd like to know what weight he was playing in that video. He didnt exactly truck too many guys. Looked like he'd rather avoid contact and like NV said he'd rather jump over guys than run over them. We'll see.

The very first play he trucks the guy going into the endzone. Nothing in that video showed me that he avoids contact at all. Runs north and south with power and speed. Much of the main reason no one got close at times was his speed. This guy looks as if the up side is great.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Wouldn't shock me if he beat out Scarlett and Cronkrite to get the most touches but we need to see him in practice against legit competition obviously. Scarlett and Cronkrite showed a few flashes but neither didn't give the look of a RB that would become elite in the SEC imo. The line was part of the issue however I guess.

Last edited:

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Might not be Fornette level power but he's got decent push and falls forward when going down. He also hasn't had what he will be getting over the next 7 months.....a big time CFB program weight training and nutrition plan. Being that he's already 20 years old he will be at a prime spot to add another 5-10# of muscle mass in that time. I'm not seeing the supposed 4.3-4.4 speed but that may be because of his build and longer stride....he also looks like he has decent hands. He will need to work on his pass protection being in Mac's offense I'm sure but at least he has the size to stop a safety or help out our tackles on the edge. Glad he's here.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Might not be Fornette level power but he's got decent push and falls forward when going down. He also hasn't had what he will be getting over the next 7 months.....a big time CFB program weight training and nutrition plan. Being that he's already 20 years old he will be at a prime spot to add another 5-10# of muscle mass in that time. I'm not seeing the supposed 4.3-4.4 speed but that may be because of his build and longer stride....he also looks like he has decent hands. He will need to work on his pass protection being in Mac's offense I'm sure but at least he has the size to stop a safety or help out our tackles on the edge. Glad he's here.
:exactly:

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
For the first time in quite a while I'm pretty optimistic about our RB's, WR's and offensive line. The fact that we seem to have these areas on the mend will do wonders for our QB's development, whomever is starting as well as the younger QB's.....The stinch that has covered our offense is starting to lift.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
For the first time in quite a while I'm pretty optimistic about our RB's, WR's and offensive line. The fact that we seem to have these areas on the mend will do wonders for our QB's development, whomever is starting as well as the younger QB's.....The stinch that has covered our offense is starting to lift.
Agreed Crete. I have no doubt that Mac will be able make Appleby or Del Rio serviceable. Thompson looks as if he'll be a great addition to the backs that we have now. Add in those receivers, we may get to see more of the glimpse we saw in the first six games last year.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
In view of the last decade... we'll take anyone that resembles more of a cement truck than a miata... ;)

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
I know it's JC, but how often do guys rave over HS tapes? I'd think the JC talent would be better than HS talent.

Just like kids at lower level D1 schools that excel (Jeff Driskell this year at La Tech, for example), they play WITH and AGAINST similar talent.

Dodge City had 8 kids sign with Division 1 schools:

https://goconqs.com/news/2015/12/16/FB_1216153732.aspx

2 signed w/ Tennessee.

An OL signed w/ TCU. I wonder if we offered or looked at him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator