Mark Thompson update

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
He tweeted a picture of himself and he's apparently down to 230lbs, looks great! But I'm not sure what "Boy it's level to this" means:

Mark-Thompson.jpg

https://www.seccountry.com/florida/new-florida-rb-looks-ready-to-tear-up-the-sec

If spring is the time for a program’s new additions to get their feet wet, then summer is when they really buckle down to get physically ready for fall camp and the season.

Mark Thompson, Florida’s prized 4-star running back signee, is certainly doing his part to get in shape if the pictures hold any truth. On Tuesday, the Dodge City Community College product — rated the nation’s No. 1 junior college prospect at his position — tweeted out an eye-popping photo of himself and Gators linebacker Jarrad Davis.

Boy it's levels to this.. pic.twitter.com/fQHd1JI2Ec

— Mark T. (@InMarkWeTrust) June 21, 2016

Absolutely ripped is really the only way to describe the 6-foot-2, 230-pound Thompson’s physique as seen above.

Between the eye test and what other members of the Florida football team have said about their new running back (Davis recently compared him to last year’s Heisman Trophy winner, Derrick Henry), Gators fans have to be chomping at the bit to see what Thompson can do on the field this fall.

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
That's good...Cronk/Scarlett/Thompson are going to be a workload for teams as long as our OL can open up holes

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Thompson would probably be our best back if he cleans up his fumbling issues.

I think that means something like you got a few levels to go to reach this. I do need to take a twitter language class however.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
I think that means something like you got a few levels to go to reach this. I do need to take a twitter language class however.

That cracked me up about taking a twitter class....until I realized there might actually be such a thing.

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
He should be a little faster now that he's running with less weight.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
That cracked me up about taking a twitter class....until I realized there might actually be such a thing.

#foshizzle #dobigbras....@tlb_chatt///dwag

heversle

Founding Member
Baba Booey Tata Toothy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
But I'm not sure what "Boy it's level to this" means:

He's quoting a rap song, old timers. I think it's a Meek Mill song if I'm not mistaken.

heversle

Founding Member
Baba Booey Tata Toothy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I think Thompson is closer to Fournette in terms of physique than Henry. We'll be in great shape this season if he can wear defenses down like either of them!

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Let's not forget that in addition to being a big, strong, fast beast, Thompson is a great receiver for a back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.