Matt Corral

Wuerffel4Pres

No offense
Lifetime Member
Aug 27, 2016
Yeah, I'm freaking loving this kid. More and more, he sounds like EXACTLY what we need. If it's possible to have a man crush on an 18 year kid, I may have one for this dude. He gives me hope. And hope is all I can ask for right now.

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
Hopefully having a recruit like Corral is enticing to some of the better coaches as well. Corral is not only helping bring in other players but he may help bring in our next coach..

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah, I'm freaking loving this kid. More and more, he sounds like EXACTLY what we need. If it's possible to have a man crush on an 18 year kid, I may have one for this dude. He gives me hope. And hope is all I can ask for right now.

Geez, he's applying leadership around here before he even arrives. Hope any prospective HC considers him as part of his UF weapons for a highly successful 'turnaround'.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
He's only 196 pounds, but then Mariota ran the option to perfection at Oregon, so who knows?

Am I correct in
you really want Chip Kelly, don't you
reading between the lines?

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Corral is better than Franks and since he is coming in, in January, he has a chance to win the job. Bring in the right coach and he is the starter.

If everyone comes back (CeCe, Bryan and Ivey), we are ready to compete for a championship.

I've said it before, Coral has the moxy of Rex Grossman.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator