Matt Jones on Jim McElwain: ‘Guys Love Playing For Him’

jeeping8r

Your car may go fast, Mine will go anywhere
Lifetime Member
Dec 18, 2015
The problem for those 200 is that no matter how good they are only 11 are on the field at a time.

Kyng

Founding Member
The Freak
Lifetime Member
Jun 21, 2014
Founding Member
You ever notice how no players ever say they love playing for Saban or Meyer?

LeGarrette Blount says he loves playing for Belichick. What's your point?

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
“The team is very competitive. I love the way they’re being coached by coach McElwain,” Jones said. “The players say he’s a real cool guy. He gets to know you personally and talks about life with you. Most coaches don’t, but he has a true relationship with the players. They love playing for him. He’s a nice guy overall.”
Matt must be a :pumper: what does he know about Fla football or football in general...........I have to defer to all these keyboard maestros.........
:nole:

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Recruits line up 200 deep trying to play for Satan and Leyer, well known azzholes.
At the end of the day football for 98% of the players in college is for an education/or fun. If you arent having fun playing a game then fck that...........Players like to win but at what cost? I played BB for a guy in HS and we won but I despised that cajun dpsh#T. We played a slow game when we needed to play a faster game. I played cause I love the game and would not bite off my nose to spite my face. These guys have a choice. I didnt then.

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Players love playing for Gus Bradley of the Jaguars. Check out his record.

Worst in NFL history.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Jones was the worst starting RB in the league last year. Talk about a fluff piece.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator