Maty Mauk Suspended........Again....

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
That was a small line, just saying. That's about what you put on the tip of a cigarette.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Seriously, what kind of azzhole takes out a camera at a coke party? Mauk needs to re-evaluate his friendships.
Good point. You're snorting coke while someone films it? :crazy:

That's like having sex with a fatty and uploading it to YouTube. There are some things where a camera just isn't welcome.

Slug

I fcuking hate people.
Lifetime Member
Jul 2, 2014
He's still with the football program?
Thought he was long gone last year...
We'll probably be watching him in the AFL this year - just take a look at their commissioner:
10358924.jpeg

"Have you or your loved ones been injured in an automobile accident or have mesothelioma?
Have you ladies had any transvaginal mesh procedures?
Do you have a player on your team that's troubled...but talented?
Then call me ...Scott Butera"
You know how much money you can make off of those transvaginal mesh mishaps?

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
Pretty sure I've said this for awhile now. Have friends who go to Mizzou who have partied with this loser.

Not really well-liked outside his inner circle. Much like Blaine Gabbert

Whoa now Ferg...Blaine "The Real American" Gabbert?
Why not just publicly urinate in Arlington Cemetery to extinguish the blaze you just set to the Stars and Stripes?

Pause this at 2:00 and I'll be awaiting your retraction.
And remember this... "Blaine did not cry any Blaine tears...he's back for revenge, it's so very clear"

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
Why not just publicly urinate in Arlington Cemetery to extinguish the blaze you just set to the Stars and Stripes?

And remember this... "Blaine did not cry any Blaine tears...he's back for revenge, it's so very clear"

Jesus..I never saw that till now. Blaine is and was always a tool...kind of like half of MU's basketball team that I partied around back my first couple years of college.

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member

Good God.

I take it that video was made by Gabbert's cousin Virgil.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
zzhole takes oSeriously, what kind of aut a camera at a coke party? Mauk needs to re-evaluate his friendships.

Good point. You're snorting coke while someone films it....

Or perhaps just become friends with guys who aren't the coke snorting type to begin with. That's always a safe starting place for a college athlete...or anyone for that matter.

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
Good God.

I take it that video was made by Gabbert's cousin Virgil.

"The NFL is about to be swept up in a wave of Blaine Mania. Lucky for you, there are still a few extra spots on the bandwagon.
Performed by Rick Singleberry & The Casual Lovers (Duval, Fla.)"

And just when you thought it couldn't get any better...Here's the former frontman for Creed belting out a tune for the Miami Marlins
(good luck trying to figure out what he's saying 'cause he's singing in that 90s Grunge language where consonants were optional)
However the one of the comments does a great job of interpreting what they lyrics might be.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I don't have a specific link, but Mizzou players and fans are claiming this video is old and that it's the incident that got him suspended in the first place this past year.

OllieGator

Founding Member
Member....huh, huh, huh
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
And here I thought I had washed Gabbie from my mind.

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
And now he's dismissed from the team.

https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/sec-football/missouri-dismisses-maty-mauk/

Maty Mauk’s time at Mizzou is over.

The team announced on Thursday that the troubled quarterback has been permanently dismissed from the Tigers.

New Tigers coach Barry Odom released a statement, which says the decision was made due to Mauk “violating team rules in recent weeks.”

That’s followed up by a passage that reads: “As for the video appearing on social media this week, it is concerning, but we believe it is from a long time ago. However, Mauk’s failure to live up to expectations in recent weeks was the reason for this decision.

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Someone has now put up a clock tracking statistics on intervals between embarrassing events at Missou. The longest interval was 2 and a half days, which ended with Mauk's coke video. The shortest was 4 hours. This is both clever and hilarious. :lol:

https://missouritigers.com/

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads