Mauk still suspended!

ItsDookie87

...it's best to let him finish
BANNED
Sep 8, 2014
It's time for payback for the last 2 years just like it was time for payback against ole miss. With how our defense has looked and how their offense has looked, they shouldn't get more than 9 points not counting defensive and special teams scores. Just win baby!

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
Living in this godforsaken state all I hear about is that bullsh** about how they kicked our asses for two years and how they were the new guard and the standard bearer for the East.

It's time to remind these motherf***** what SEC football is about. Pussy ass Big 12 rejects.

I've waited for a year to take it to them...cant wait to see it in person.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
chferg;n291839 said:
Living in this godforsaken state all I hear about is that bullsh** about how they kicked our asses for two years and how they were the new guard and the standard bearer for the East.

It's time to remind these motherf***** what SEC football is about. Pussy ass Big 12 rejects.

I've waited for a year to take it to them...cant wait to see it in person.

Cant imagine Mizzou fans as a whole being too obnoxious. Wouldn't have anything to do with your demeanor would it? :lol:

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
MJMGator;n291845 said:
Cant imagine Mizzou fans as a whole being too obnoxious. Wouldn't have anything to do with your demeanor would it? :lol:

Honestly dude....you have no idea. Mizzou has the most obnoxious fan base I have ever been around. This isn't me being a fool or anything.

The little success they have had went to their heads..for a team to have 0 final fours and 0 national championships in the two major sports they act like they are one of the best around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator