Mauk still suspended!

ItsDookie87

...it's best to let him finish
BANNED
Sep 8, 2014
It's time for payback for the last 2 years just like it was time for payback against ole miss. With how our defense has looked and how their offense has looked, they shouldn't get more than 9 points not counting defensive and special teams scores. Just win baby!

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
Living in this godforsaken state all I hear about is that bullsh** about how they kicked our asses for two years and how they were the new guard and the standard bearer for the East.

It's time to remind these motherf***** what SEC football is about. Pussy ass Big 12 rejects.

I've waited for a year to take it to them...cant wait to see it in person.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
chferg;n291839 said:
Living in this godforsaken state all I hear about is that bullsh** about how they kicked our asses for two years and how they were the new guard and the standard bearer for the East.

It's time to remind these motherf***** what SEC football is about. Pussy ass Big 12 rejects.

I've waited for a year to take it to them...cant wait to see it in person.

Cant imagine Mizzou fans as a whole being too obnoxious. Wouldn't have anything to do with your demeanor would it? :lol:

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
MJMGator;n291845 said:
Cant imagine Mizzou fans as a whole being too obnoxious. Wouldn't have anything to do with your demeanor would it? :lol:

Honestly dude....you have no idea. Mizzou has the most obnoxious fan base I have ever been around. This isn't me being a fool or anything.

The little success they have had went to their heads..for a team to have 0 final fours and 0 national championships in the two major sports they act like they are one of the best around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.