Max Garcia

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Probably the best Dooley (or SID intern?) article I've seen.

Max Garcia was a godsend. Hard to imagine where we would have been without him.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Not reading another pat Dooley article. Him and Robby Robby spent the last 4 years making excuses for muschamp and mocking us fans for criticizing him. Now he's fired and they start talking truths. I actually heard they're gay for each other.

dubster1

Chip Kelly is a done deal
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
t-gator;n143936 said:
Not reading another pat Dooley article. Him and Robby Robby spent the last 4 years making excuses for muschamp and mocking us fans for criticizing him. Now he's fired and they start talking truths. I actually heard they're gay for each other.
Yep fck em both

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Whatever. I've never been a fan of Dooley as you know.

Big salute to Max Garcia and thanks for doing work.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
We sucked with or without Max. You can thank the coaching staff for that.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
OK, mea culpa. I deleted the link.

But Garcia is da shizzle.

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
Garcia, VH3, and Fowler have been the bright spots the last couple of years. Hope the two moving on this year have long careers at the next level; they deserve it.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Garcia good, Dooley Sucks. That is all.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The best on that ****tastic line. Never thought he would be the center when he came in. He made himself some money this year.

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
GatorJ;n144009 said:
The best on that ****tastic line. Never thought he would be the center when he came in. He made himself some money this year.

He's represented the University well. Love that guy!

HogtownGator

It's Great to be a CCW
Aug 8, 2014
We have talent, and WM was just bloviating when he said "Don't let the next guy tell ya we don't have talent . . . "
That's just WM's way of taking credit for the powerhouse we will be next year.
I saw some raw talent today. Ahmad Fulwood and Adam Lane are great cornerstones for our future.

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
HogtownGator;n144036 said:
We have talent, and WM was just bloviating when he said "Don't let the next guy tell ya we don't have talent . . . "
I saw some raw talent today. Ahmad Fulwood and Adam Lane are great cornerstones for our future.

This thread is more about how good Max Garcia has been, but OK, I'm sure we can turn it into another WM thread.

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n143936 said:
That's right!! All at once, they become critical after the fact. Same with Franz Beard. Now he's acting like he's been a chief critic of chumpball all along and even said that Fooley dropped the ball with Zook and Muschamp hires. Puh-lease!

VulcanAlex

Founding Member
Senior Vulcan Cowboy
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
HogtownGator;n144036 said:

Sure we have talent on D, we have special teams, we have somewhat skill players on O. We don't have linemen or a QB, and our receivers are suspect. As Champ always said the SEC is a LOS league without linemen you have a very difficult task, and we lack linemen in both quanity and quality.

Now no decent coach is going to blame the previous one for anything, we fans might.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator