Maybe the defense isn't so bad after all? Four yards per play.

jdh5484

Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
ummm...

giphy.gif

Fred

I don't want to start a new thread so I'm just going to time share this one.

What's up with three Florida SEC noon games in a row. I can understand the Ole Miss game, begrudgingly accept the SC game but the T A&M game? Don't get me wrong I always want to play early games on the road but are the gators getting dissed a bit?

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member

What's up with three Florida SEC noon games in a row. I can understand the Ole Miss game, begrudgingly accept the SC game but the T A&M game? Don't get me wrong I always want to play early games on the road but are the gators getting dissed a bit?
Dissed. Until we beat Georgia everybody knows we're just smokin mirrors.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member

Perhaps this question would have been more appropriate in the "Who gives a FVKK what uniform combo the team is wearing this weekend?". I understand but in case you have not noticed we have not been relevant for over a decade. Unless we play an opponent who has been relevant in that time frame, we will not get the marquee time. FWIW A&M has not been relevant since Bear Bryant was their head coach.

Fred

Perhaps this question would have been more appropriate in the "Who gives a FVKK what uniform combo the team is wearing this weekend?". I understand but in case you have not noticed we have not been relevant for over a decade. Unless we play an opponent who has been relevant in that time frame, we will not get the marquee time. FWIW A&M has not been relevant since Bear Bryant was their head coach.

So what about TN vs SC to start the season?

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
And they had a night game...

Yes they did on the FVKKING SEC Network. Just like LSU-Vandy had a night game on SEC Network. Not sure how long you have been here from Mars, but most night games on the SEC Network require a wire hanger, rabbit ears and aluminum foil to be seen.

Fred

Yes they did on the FVKKING SEC Network. Just like LSU-Vandy had a night game on SEC Network. Not sure how long you have been here from Mars, but most night games on the SEC Network require a wire hanger, rabbit ears and aluminum foil to be seen.
I understand now. We're having a failure to communicate because you are a dummy. My bad...

but I see the point you're attempting to make.. so there is that. I just hate noon games.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.