McDonald indicted

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I remember when I used to feel proud about Ray McDonald overcoming multiple ACL tears to make the NFL. :facepalm:

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
you can take the boy out of the Glades, but you can't take the glades out of the boy

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I just don't get it. Millions of men would kill to be a rich professional athlete and these guys live like there's nothing to lose.

joeblow

Banned
Banned
Aug 12, 2015
t-gator;n266605 said:
I just don't get it. Millions of men would kill to be a rich professional athlete and these guys live like there's nothing to lose.

Money doesn't make you smart, or anything else. We see that almost every day with the current Republican frontrunner for his party's nomination.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n266605 said:

Entitlement issue.

HogtownGator

It's Great to be a CCW
Aug 8, 2014
t-gator;n266605 said:

So you think men would do immoral things to be rich professional athletes, then they would be nice again? Tigers don't change their stripes, and becoming a rich athlete doesn't stop you from being a sh!tthead womanizer. We see it all the time, these big, strong men with lots of money, disrespect for women, no impulse control, a sense of entitlement from an early age. It's a recipe. Stupid Brooks gropes the passed out woman, then in the article he talks about how hard it is to stay on a diet. If you can't keep your hands off the person passed out in front of you, the fried chicken doesn't stand a chance.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
How screwed up do you have to be? I think she's dead. Don't call for help I don't want police here (drugs I would suspect). Let's dump her somewhere else. Oh she's alive? OK I will rape her while she is still unconscious. :smh: I hope he is roommates with AH forever.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
HogtownGator;n266642 said:
So you think men would do immoral things to be rich professional athletes, then they would be nice again? Tigers don't change their stripes, and becoming a rich athlete doesn't stop you from being a sh!tthead womanizer. We see it all the time, these big, strong men with lots of money, disrespect for women, no impulse control, a sense of entitlement from an early age. It's a recipe. Stupid Brooks gropes the passed out woman, then in the article he talks about how hard it is to stay on a diet. If you can't keep your hands off the person passed out in front of you, the fried chicken doesn't stand a chance.

Ok, very poor choice of words lol. My point is, how do so many of these guys take for granted what most of us have dreamed about our whole lives? I just can't get my head around it.

HogtownGator

It's Great to be a CCW
Aug 8, 2014
t-gator;n266645 said:
Ok, very poor choice of words lol. My point is, how do so many of these guys take for granted what most of us have dreamed about our whole lives? I just can't get my head around it.

I never underestimate the stupidity of a man with an erection.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
PatDooleySucks;n266644 said:
If I'm his lawyer, my first order of business is a motion to change venue to tallacrappy.

Not a bad idea. But I'd take a slightly different approach.

a3YZme3_460sa_zps96595cc0.gif~c200

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Man, we've had some real pieces of **** play for the University of Florida in the last decade. It saddens me.

G 2

Founding Member
Gator Great
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
PatDooleySucks;n266644 said:
If I'm his lawyer, my first order of business is a motion to change venue to tallacrappy.

I may be mistaken but I think that only works for seminoles.

joeblow

Banned
Banned
Aug 12, 2015
divits;n266699 said:
Man, we've had some real pieces of **** play for the University of Florida in the last decade. It saddens me.

That's true, but what is sad is that you don't see any mention of him being a former Florida player. That's good for Florida, in that the casual fan has no idea he did attend UF, and it's not a black eye on the program. On the other hand, it does show how irrelevant UF football has become. If this was a former FSU or Ohio State player etc., you can be assured that fact would have been part of the story.

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
Two things stood out that basically summarize the character and integrity of Ray-nold McDonald:

1. The woman said she slipped and fell on a pool deck at McDonald's house in December 2014 and continued to fall after that due to her initial head injury and alcohol consumption. McDonald initially thought she was dead but did not call 911, telling others he didn't want a dead female found on his property

2. In (another) incident, he and his then-pregnant fiancee got into a fight after a woman attending the party told her some women were getting too friendly with McDonald. McDonald's former fiancee, who was sleeping upstairs, came down and confronted him

Dayum - Ray Ray is cra-cra, and probably has somewhere in the neighborhood of 99 problems. And intelligence ain't one.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
If he's guilty, may he rot in hell. That said, what are these girls thinking by going back to these guys houses that they just met in a bar? Did she think she was going there for milk and cookies?

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
MJMGator;n266747 said:
If he's guilty, may he rot in hell. That said, what are these girls thinking by going back to these guys houses that they just met in a bar? Did she think she was going there for milk and cookies?

$$$$

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.