McElwain to Nebraska?

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
This guy(Mac) is simply trolling us....Until I see another Foley tear filled suckfest going away party I ain't buyin it.....

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
It must be hard on McElstain. He keeps shopping his services and everyone laughs in his face. he thinks he did a good job because he went to Atlanta twice.

There were many teams looking at Ron's Zook when he got fired.

I'm pretty sure the long view of Fooley's failures will be:
1. Zook the best of the worst, good recruit, inconsistent O and D
2. Chimp, goodnD recruiter, good D, terrible O
3. Butters good a literally nothing

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Look for a weekly tweet-photo of family dinners sporting apparel from any large University because he's fighting against the negative incline rolling him towards Div.ii teams.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Remember when other teams would have killed to steal our coach (or assistant coaches) SOS and Meyer...if other teams don't want a guy like butters that's all you need to know. Butters is just like butch where all of the other teams in the SEC are hoping for lifetime contracts.

Chomper

Lifetime Member
Aug 5, 2014
WTF? It is hard to believe that a guy on salary for millions from UF would post such a picture -- not only sans any Gator gear but showing gear from another university. He is the ultimate mercenary. He cares not for his employer, only the money he rakes in. It is far past time for Sricklin to question McElwain's commitment to UF given his already documented refusal to make meaningful staff changes in areas of dire need.

jmskjrgator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
If he thinks the fan base is being mean to him now wait until they find out he will be here another year. I think he’s smart enough to get out of town.

Uncle Rob

Lifetime Member
Sep 10, 2016
I'm trying my best to talk myself into thinking Mac's shirt is a Florida shirt. But I can't.

The man can't think past the mustard on his hotdog, sums up our program, his philosophy, and why he'd post this dumb ass pic in the first place.
It is a FLORIDA shirt

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
You guys need to start talking up Mac if you want him out of here.
Mac is the best coach ever. He has the best plans. His plans are yuuuuge!

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
Just F*vking wow! How obtuse is this fool?

Alumni Guy

Lifetime Member
Nov 7, 2015
Doesn't Mac live in Muschamp's old house. I could be wrong.

If it is, that house must have been built on an old Seminole cemetary or something. Burn it, burn it down

KronoGator

Aug 28, 2014
This is starting to remind me of Sonny Dykes at Cal, has a great job and contract but he interviews and goes after every job that comes up, then he's surprised when Cal fires him.

Thread at SG about this was just deleted :lmao2:

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
It is a FLORIDA shirt

It's a Harley Davidson shirt.

Between you and Crete..

tenor.gif

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.