McElwain's Press Conference (Monday 8/28/17)

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
IMHO inspired confidence and enrgetic drive are needed components of winning. Are these character developments being exampled? promoted? developed? These questions worry me.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
IMHO inspired confidence and enrgetic drive are needed components of winning. Are these character developments being exampled? promoted? developed? These questions worry me.

Well LDR says he is a leader of men so he must have some of that going on. Hopefully the other players are driven like that.

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Mac might as well start the presser like this. 'Everybody ready? I know you've been trying to come up with a question I will actually...you know...answer, and will actually...kinda...interest the three readers you have left. I thought about answering one of them...and yet.'

I rarely if ever feel sorry for Dooley and his crowd. But listening to them dig for answers that mean diddly squat is...you know...kinda pathetic.

Last edited:

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
Surely, there is a more positive-drive attitude for our guy's HC to feel/express. Such a Zenlax attitude can't fire-up the other coaches, players? {Hey, Zenlax would be a fine name to sell a sedative drug.} = Mac is Coach Zenlax, Coach Zenlax Mac.

There are too many "we'll try", "yets", "buts", "and yets", and "but still" to be a dynamic confident HC-leader ... hope our lesser coaches are more. Gators should be inspired CFB-players. The word win was never said?? Stricklin needs to pay for an Anthony Robbins intervention.

I agree that coach needs education on how to better communicate with the media.

Really, for this National-stage game, I hope our players get their "fire" from somewhere??

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
This guy is at the top of the profession making 4 mil per year with 4 more years guaranteed.

He should sound like something other than the janitor getting interviewed regarding a tornado in a trailer park in Mississippi.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
This guy is at the top of the profession making 4 mil per year with 4 more years guaranteed.

He should sound like something other than the janitor getting interviewed regarding a tornado in a trailer park in Mississippi.

The guy is at the top of his profession not b/c of his own doing, but because of Fooley. Fooley thought he outfoxed everyone but when you are at the front of the line at the door b/c you are the only person in line is not outfoxing anyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator