McElwain's program sits at the crossroads

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
At a crossroads...:scratchchin:. Been thinking about that all morning. Feeling more like it's broke down on the side of the road.

G8trwood

Lifetime Member
Nov 29, 2015
Driving through Hawthorne this morning, spotted the ole Road Under Water sign....seem relevant

OcalaGator83

Not Hopeful
Lifetime Member
Oct 23, 2014
It’s a good read but would have been better if the obvious conclusion would have been stated. This experiment’s end is just a matter of when, not if.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
I have always liked Marty and at least he is willing to call attention to the product on the field, which I talk about constantly. I know these types of seasons are not great for his business but it means a booming biz for OX. Good read. Thanx Marty for having the gonads to tell the truth in print.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
At a crossroads...:scratchchin:. Been thinking about that all morning. Feeling more like it's broke down on the side of the road.
Broken down in the driveway sitting on blocks. For years. With grass growing up to the windows.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I know these types of seasons are not great for his business but it means a booming biz for OX.
Trust me, business would be booming one hell of a lot harder if we were contenders again, especially with a team that was fun to watch. Untold thousands have completely tuned out. Only the diehards (i.e. people on boards like these) remain.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
My new sort (gut feel, watching the product, listening to inept coach speak) McElwain < Muschamp < Zook
At least the later two didn't F'up our beloved D. I mean if the D is rag dolling bodies in the backfield, relentlessly trying to pick pockets and LBs stepping into the holes with a helluva welcome wagon message, I can almost squirm through watching the keystone cop offense. As a good Italian would say, you mess up my Gator D, you're dead to me.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
McElwain and Muschamp’s record at Florida through their first 32 games:
McElwain: 22-10
Muschamp: 22-10

:popcorn:
Yeah some mother was trying to claim McElstain had win more games than Chimp at this point. I think it going to be neck and neck by thru December.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.