McNeely named 2014 NFF Legacy Award Reipient

Swamp Queen

Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
https://www.gatorzone.com/story.php...McNeely Named 2014 NFF Legacy Award Recipient

“Millions of kids play high school football,” said NFF Chairman Archie Manning. “Mike McNeely represents the power of football in creating pathways for them to follow their dreams of making it to the next level while getting a first-class education. Mike is somebody who has taken full advantage of every opportunity that has been given to him, and we hope that his accomplishments will inspire the next generation.”
“Mike’s story is really important because it shows that one can walk on and play in the SEC, make an impact, excel in the classroom with a 3.92 GPA and gain acceptance into medical school…all while working 8 hours every Sunday at a local grocery store to help pay for college,” said NFF President & CEO Steve Hatchell. “It shows that student-athletes really can balance it all. Mike is an exceptional individual, and we are really proud to recognize his accomplishments as a person who embodies our mission and has created a legacy for the next generation.”

Congrats to him!

88drgator

Lifetime Member
Treon to Mike - 20 times next game. And if he gets hurt, he can fix himself (pre-med) and this offense.

PastorBeef

Pastor of Disaster
That's awesome! Great to hear that he's getting some recognition. I had to share this- my wife sent it to me!

2qsq99e.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator