Meltdown - Rivalry Week Edition

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Fortunately for us, they only did games where both teams were SEC members.

http://www.rollbamaroll.com/2016/11/29/13769826/nsfw-it-s-meltdown-time-rivalry-week

My personal favorite:

"This might have been the most miserable Iron Bowl of my young life, more than when we could’ve lost by 100 and didn’t. Bamers would’ve been so gotdamn pissed if they went 14-1 to a national title with that 1 loss being to us, and they almost gave it to us too. A freshman QB finally looked like a freshman QB and gave us all the extra possessions we could ask for. But Gus and his short bus trot out an offense that couldn’t score a touchdown on a Big 12 defense. I’m tired of being the little brother. I’m tired of always losing to bama. Even the kick 6 has lost its luster from the mindblowing amount of times it’s mentioned and the fact that it only got us to lose a national championship leaving those bama ****ers laughing even after we won. I hope the waffle house people **** on his waffle and piss in his OJ and make that bitch drink it. Lastly I think it’d be so damn fitting if Nick Saban actually was the devil, because there would be no worse punishment than for Nick Saban cracking a tiger-tailed whip with war eagle feathers over my back as my front is burned in a lake of lava-acid while he yells roll tide for all eternity."

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I just realized that if UT loses tonight, the Championship of Life belt will go to Vanderbilt.

:bwahaha:

Bama&GatorFan

Friends in high places
Dec 5, 2015
Fortunately for us, they only did games where both teams were SEC members.

http://www.rollbamaroll.com/2016/11/29/13769826/nsfw-it-s-meltdown-time-rivalry-week

My personal favorite:

"This might have been the most miserable Iron Bowl of my young life, more than when we could’ve lost by 100 and didn’t. Bamers would’ve been so gotdamn pissed if they went 14-1 to a national title with that 1 loss being to us, and they almost gave it to us too. A freshman QB finally looked like a freshman QB and gave us all the extra possessions we could ask for. But Gus and his short bus trot out an offense that couldn’t score a touchdown on a Big 12 defense. I’m tired of being the little brother. I’m tired of always losing to bama. Even the kick 6 has lost its luster from the mindblowing amount of times it’s mentioned and the fact that it only got us to lose a national championship leaving those bama ****ers laughing even after we won. I hope the waffle house people **** on his waffle and piss in his OJ and make that ***** drink it. Lastly I think it’d be so damn fitting if Nick Saban actually was the devil, because there would be no worse punishment than for Nick Saban cracking a tiger-tailed whip with war eagle feathers over my back as my front is burned in a lake of lava-acid while he yells roll tide for all eternity."
Love it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator