Meltdown Time

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
LSU version someone wrote: (we feel you're pain)

Birmingham Bowl here we come!

But, this takes the cake.

UGA defenders coming in for the sack, JJ drops to his knees
JJ: Pleeeeeeease don't sack me! I suck yo d**k!!

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
Auburn:

UGa can blitz because White doesn't have the ability to pass deep, intermediate, or run. Basically, he can hand off, but seems suspect at that.

ISIS is more explosive than this offense

LSU

Well there is always next year when we can suffer through this crap one more time.

How many swastikas of **** will it take for the team to boycott the next two games?

I'm going to play fallout and teabag some feral ghouls

We can at least say we were number 2 in the first playoff ranking of 2015. Might even be able to put it on a ring.

I feel sorry for Mrs. Bilema she is going to have to give that fat **** some congrats pussy tonight.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
If chump was running things they would have lost to Jacksonville State.

Chomper

Lifetime Member
Aug 5, 2014
It gives me great pleasure -- along with many other Gators, I am sure - - to witness Auburn's miserable under-achieving failure this season. Didn't take long for Mushhead Dawg Boy's disease to contaminate the Auburn team.

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Damn:

How many swastikas of **** will it take for the team to boycott the next two games?

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Couldn't happen to a better gator poser and loser dawg. The Mac antiseptic working wonders already, whew!

SaltGator

Founding Member
Midline
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Any Auburn fan calling for Chimp has no idea how bad O can look under that Dbag.

Gulfstream

Founding Member
Mr. Breeze
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
I feel sorry for Mrs. Bilema she is going to have to give that fat **** some congrats pussy tonight.

:alone:

Chomper

Lifetime Member
Aug 5, 2014
He is perfect for Arkansas. He looks like a boss hog if there ever was one, and a hairy one at that.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014

:alone:
Big boy wasn't in the mood after skull ****ing Les all night....again. To add injury to insult he threw the ball on the last play of the game after Les's pissy little timeout, then wiped his head instead of shaking Miles hand after the game,classic. I'm glad LSU lost, I'm really starting to dislike Miles.

ItsDookie87

...it's best to let him finish
BANNED
Sep 8, 2014
I love how the Auburn fans are congratulating the defense on a job well done, UGA had scored 12 points total against us and Mizzou but holding them to 20 at Auburn was great for them.

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
It gives me great pleasure -- along with many other Gators, I am sure - - to witness Auburn's miserable under-achieving failure this season. Didn't take long for Mushhead Dawg Boy's disease to contaminate the Auburn team.
I know is sinful to rejoice in another's misfortune but I've enjoyed their Chump Slump as well.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I love how the Auburn fans are congratulating the defense on a job well done, UGA had scored 12 points total against us and Mizzou but holding them to 20 at Auburn was great for them.
It's going to be interesting watching the reaction when they finally realize exactly what a loser they got.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Bro, seriously, stop. Its to the point now where your obsession is becoming outright creepy.
You started dredging this up back around the second and third week of the season as I recall....I merely mentioned him as a prospect during the coaching search last year and was nearly laughed off the board despite the fact that he has beat the guy everyone on here wanted......twice, as well as beating the guy who has beaten us 5 out of the last 6 times....twice. Should I also mention he kicked the sh!t out of another popular favorite on here, "Charlie I've ****ed Texas beyond repair Strong"..... I seem to remember a half dozen threads or so to be exact.....Seems someone also told you he would recover and finish the season in second place in the SEC West :scratchchin:.
But it's all cool dude, we got Mac and we're in a better place :drunk:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.