Meltdown Time

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Beilema is still a candidate to be fired, in my opinion.
And replaced by who...Their new OC has light the fuse on offense for them and he was smart enough to hire him for that reason. Yeah it took a few weeks to get the new offense up and going but I don't see a better offense anywhere in CFB right now. The scary part is they will have their 2 best offensive players back from injuries next year. If they plug a decent QB into the mix they will be a top 20 team if not better....You don't fire guys who make Arky a top 20 team unless they wreck their motorcycle with an intern on the back....

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Beilima is so bad les miles might get fired for losing to him

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
You started dredging this up back around the second and third week of the season as I recall....I merely mentioned him as a prospect during the coaching search last year and was nearly laughed off the board despite the fact that he has beat the guy everyone on here wanted......twice, as well as beating the guy who has beaten us 5 out of the last 6 times....twice. Should I also mention he kicked the sh!t out of another popular favorite on here, "Charlie I've ****ed Texas beyond repair Strong"..... I seem to remember a half dozen threads or so to be exact.....Seems someone also told you he would recover and finish the season in second place in the SEC West :scratchchin:.
But it's all cool dude, we got Mac and we're in a better place :drunk:

So many absolutes, yet so few points that matter :lol:

Here, I'll play along. Chumpsterfire kicked Berts azz... with a backup qb.
Yea, come back from that one...

Seriously, we all know you love to :nutswinger: from Beliemas balls, but do us all a favor and stop talking about him "skull ****ing", "butt raping", and any other homoerotic activity you seem to get excited over. Try this, anytime you're thinking of Bert, and you start getting a special feeling in your pants, do us all a favor and log off. Thanks.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
So many absolutes, yet so few points that matter :lol:

Here, I'll play along. Chumpsterfire kicked Berts azz... with a backup qb.
Yea, come back from that one...

Seriously, we all know you love to :nutswinger: from Beliemas balls, but do us all a favor and stop talking about him "skull ****ing", "butt raping", and any other homoerotic activity you seem to get excited over. Try this, anytime you're thinking of Bert, and you start getting a special feeling in your pants, do us all a favor and log off. Thanks.
Easy enough like I said, don't start threads about him referencing my name and I won't bother responding.....Of the half dozen or more threads started about BB go back and look how many were started by me....Maybe one that I can remember:dunno:. The way you and a few others keep hashing his name up leads me to believe you have a secret fat fetish or something. I've never seen anything like it myself.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Easy enough like I said, don't start threads about him referencing my name and I won't bother responding.....Of the half dozen or more threads started about BB go back and look how many were started by me....Maybe one that I can remember:dunno:. The way you and a few others keep hashing his name up leads me to believe you have a secret fat fetish or something. I've never seen anything like it myself.

Theres only one person on this board that keeps making sexual references about fatboy, even in threads that have nothing to do with him... and we all know who that is. Secret fetish huh? Textbook case of denial and deflection... discuss him incessantly, then when others make fun of you for it, accuse them of being obsessed; make homoerotic references about him in multiple threads, then accuse others of having a fetish over him in one of the very same threads.

Seriously, just stop, its past ridiculous and the more you defend and deflect the more insane it makes you look.
You are a good dude, and a funny poster, but your bert obsession is near jared fogle creepy levels. :fear:

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
"You are a good dude, and a funny poster, but your bert obsession is near jared fogle creepy levels. :fear:"

This ^

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator