Memoirs of the Gator Mojo

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
'95. Until Nebraska, it felt like there wasn't anything we couldn't do, esp on offensive side of the ball.

That 1995 offense was a juggernaut. It was amazing. Wuerfell should have won the Heisman that year.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
2006 SEC championship....look at the Leak to Harvin pass at 1:40. Beautiful.

2007 vs Ohio State. Leak to Baker for the first TD. Look at that pass.

And Tebow willing the team back in 2008 with no Harvin.

Why can't we have a QBs like that again.

And don't forget Billy Latsko, he was vital.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
That 1995 offense was a juggernaut. It was amazing. Wuerfell should have won the Heisman that year.

I want to say that was Spurrier's best offense, but on second thought I'm not as sure. It may not have been as balanced as some of the others. We had a better running game a few years later with Taylor. Nebraska brought the house against Wuerffel and it showed our vulnerability.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
I know this happened with different coaches, but these videos should be mandatory viewing for every recruit who's on campus.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I know this happened with different coaches, but these videos should be mandatory viewing for every recruit who's on campus.

I can see the staff now.

"Hello, Mrs Prospect? Do you have the internet there? I want you to show Joey a video. Go to 'w' 'w' 'w' (dot!) 'You Tube...."

Motorola-DynaTAC-phone.jpg

Last edited:

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
I can see the staff now.

"Hello, Mrs Prospect? Do you have the internet there? I want you to show Joey a video. Go to 'w' 'w' 'w' (dot!) 'You Tube...."

Motorola-DynaTAC-phone.jpg

I'd like your post, but I'm worried you may be right.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
True, considering he gets scoffed at a bit by some fans... I think at the time though it was more about his second base sliding before the sticks while he was acclimating to the M3 spread machine... but the film reminds of the pretty passes he could launch especially after watching years of what we see now, geez.
The sliding I understood (most of the time). It was the pirouette routine that made me cringe. I'd still kill for a QB with half his talent/smarts right now.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Hey guys and gals... Merry Christmas! It's odd and sad to a degree that I have to live my Gator spirit vicariously through our Gator past... but this decade has been tough finding any real excitement, joy, pop in our step like the previous decade. I guess all teams cycle through it, but I miss being one of the great teams. With that, Ho, Ho, Ho! where is our future Leader that will bind our team and it's mission to be the best again. Enjoy.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Great TT videos. There will never be another Tebow. One of the greatest players to ever play college football.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
You always remember your first.

I know some of you don't remember what it's like to say hey trailers, we just beat the hell out of you.

Last edited:

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Yep, it was sweet to knock that arrogant, over inflated championship total, Bear Bryant nut swinging body language back down to earth ;)

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
1993 SECCG
1994 SECCG
1995 SECCG
1996 SECCG

1997 UF Clowns
1995 UF Clowns

There are plenty more to add to this list.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.