Merry Christmas!

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
To everyone here...friend, foe, animal, vegetable, who or whatever. Have a blessed one.:banana:

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I hate the title of this thread. I hope a rapenado comes and visits you soon gardner.

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
In the words of Dennis Miller: Merry Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior's, Birthday. If you are not a Christian... have a good Thursday.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Merry Christmas everyone. Thanks for making Gatorchatter.com part of your lives.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
bradgator2;137093 said:
In the words of Dennis Miller: Merry Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior's, Birthday. If you are not a Christian... have a good Thursday.

:D

SaltGator

Founding Member
Midline
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Everyone have a safe and happy holiday. Merry Christmas.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
tumblr_m7uarliEfq1qgwqw9o1_500.gif

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
It's 85 degrees outside. it can't be Christmas!

Merry Christmas, Happy Kwanzaa, Happy Hanukkah....

Whateven blows up your skirt!

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
From the Churchill Centre:

24 December 1941

Washington, D.C.

Shortly after the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor, December 7, 1941, Churchill went to Washington with his chiefs of staff to meet President Roosevelt and the American military leaders and coordinate plans for the defeat of the common enemy. On Christmas Eve Churchill broadcast to the world from the White House on the 20th annual observation of the lighting of the community Christmas tree.

I spend this anniversary and festival far from my country, far from my family, yet I cannot truthfully say that I feel far from home. Whether it be the ties of blood on my mother's side, or the friendships I have developed here over many years of active life, or the commanding sentiment of comradeship in the common cause of great peoples who speak the same language, who kneel at the same altars and, to a very large extent, pursue the same ideals, I cannot feel myself a stranger here in the centre and at the summit of the United States. I feel a sense of unity and fraternal association which, added to the kindliness of your welcome, convinces me that I have a right to sit at your fireside and share your Christmas joys.

This is a strange Christmas Eve. Almost the whole world is locked in deadly struggle, and, with the most terrible weapons which science can devise, the nations advance upon each other. Ill would it be for us this Christmastide if we were not sure that no greed for the land or wealth of any other people, no vulgar ambition, no morbid lust for material gain at the expense of others, had led us to the field. Here, in the midst of war, raging and roaring over all the lands and seas, creeping nearer to our hearts and homes, here, amid all the tumult, we have tonight the peace of the spirit in each cottage home and in every generous heart. Therefore we may cast aside for this night at least the cares and dangers which beset us, and make for the children an evening of happiness in a world of storm. Here, then, for one night only, each home throughout the English-speaking world should be a brightly-lighted island of happiness and peace.

Let the children have their night of fun and laughter. Let the gifts of Father Christmas delight their play. Let us grown-ups share to the full in their unstinted pleasures before we turn again to the stern task and the formidable years that lie before us, resolved that, by our sacrifice and daring, these same children shall not be robbed of their inheritance or denied their right to live in a free and decent world.

And so, in God's mercy, a happy Christmas to you all.

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I've been reading posts, getting information and chatting with some of you for over 7 years. This place is a gathering of superfans, no matter how different the personalities. Merry Christmas to my friends here at Gatorchatter!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator