Met Joe Cohen and Crowder

Floridagator

Founding Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
Met Cohen and Crowder and a couple other guys out fishing, real nice guys. Crowder has lost a lot of weight I almost didn't recognize him. They were around because Cohen had a camp down in Vero. Good guys, real nice chatting with em for a couple minutes. Anyhow I asked em to go talk our boys up a little. Hope it works. ;)

ppinesgator

Founding Member
aka "Biggums"
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member
Really enjoy listening to Channing Crowder down here in South Florida on WQAM. He is Gator faithful to a hater audience. The guy is funny, fresh and he knows what he is talking about.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Floridagator;n10012 said:
Met Cohen and Crowder and a couple other guys out fishing, real nice guys. Crowder has lost a lot of weight I almost didn't recognize him. They were around because Cohen had a camp down in Vero. Good guys, real nice chatting with em for a couple minutes. Anyhow I asked em to go talk our boys up a little. Hope it works. ;)

You live in Vero ?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
ppinesgator said:
Really enjoy listening to Channing Crowder down here in South Florida on WQAM. He is Gator faithful to a hater audience. The guy is funny, fresh and he knows what he is talking about.
Crowder, love that dude. Sometimes he makes us shake our head but seems like he'd be a lot of fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator