Miami at FAU

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
First of all...Miami AT FAU??? WTF? That, in itself, is embarrassing. What's worse, it's probably better attended than most of Miami's home games.

FAU's QB is Driskel's brother.

Miami's uniforms...ugh.

Game currently tied at 20 with 9:40 left in the 3rd so lots of time.

Alex.

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
This will help Miami more than we'll ever know..

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Miami putting them away. FAU doing all they can to help. 4 turnovers to none and bad penalties at inopportune times. 44-20 now.

Alex.

VulcanAlex

Founding Member
Senior Vulcan Cowboy
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
AlexDaGator;n276776 said:
Miami putting them away. FAU doing all they can to help. 4 turnovers to none and bad penalties at inopportune times. 44-20 now.

Alex.

What else would you expect? I went to FAU when it was just an upper division school and I do cheer for them somewhat. They are small and with lower level players and coaches. So this is what to expect.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
This thread jinxed it

Jun 2, 2015
AlexDaGator;n276766 said:
First of all...Miami AT FAU??? WTF? That, in itself, is embarrassing. What's worse, it's probably better attended than most of Miami's home games.

FAU's QB is Driskel's brother.

Miami's uniforms...ugh.

Game currently tied at 20 with 9:40 left in the 3rd so lots of time.

Alex.
What exactly is embarrassing about Miami @ FAU? We all have our share of cupcakes. The embarrassing thing would be if we lost to them....I am sure you can understand that aspect.. Final score was 44 - 20. We decided to get our act together and play by the end of the 3rd quarter. If we mess around like that next week against Nebraska, we will be toast. I generally don't care about uniforms, however, the lettering on our uniforms this year is difficult to read. Kayaa's name looked like "Hayaa"....awful. Don't need fancy script - big block letters are better and easier to read.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
daytonacane;276973 said:
What exactly is embarrassing about Miami @ FAU? We all have our share of cupcakes. The embarrassing thing would be if we lost to them....I am sure you can understand that aspect.. Final score was 44 - 20. We decided to get our act together and play by the end of the 3rd quarter. If we mess around like that next week against Nebraska, we will be toast. I generally don't care about uniforms, however, the lettering on our uniforms this year is difficult to read. Kayaa's name looked like "Hayaa"....awful. Don't need fancy script - big block letters are better and easier to read.

It's not that they played each other. It's that Miami played AT FAU.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Everything about da Ewes is embarrassing.

I'm just glad you didn't lose and immediately fire that pathetic coach you have.

G 2

Founding Member
Gator Great
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
daytonacane;n276973 said:

It doesn't sound like you have much street cred.

Jun 2, 2015
GatorJ;n276984 said:
It's not that they played each other. It's that Miami played AT FAU.

Guess G2 is right in that I don't have much street cred. Okay, for instance what you are saying is that is was okay that the Gators played GA Southern @ the swamp, but it would have been embarrassing to play them @ GA Southern????

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
daytonacane;n277343 said:
Guess G2 is right in that I don't have much street cred. Okay, for instance what you are saying is that is was okay that the Gators played GA Southern @ the swamp, but it would have been embarrassing to play them @ GA Southern????

Yep. You don't go on the road to play sacrificial lambs...unless you can't put more than 5k in your own stadium.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
daytonacane;n277343 said:

Yes. Although it was much more embarrassing that we lost at home

Jun 2, 2015
Law98gator;n277143 said:
Everything about da Ewes is embarrassing. Even those 5 NC rings??????

I'm just glad you didn't lose and immediately fire that pathetic coach you have.
I, too, am glad we didn't lose but unless we win 10 games (which I don't think will happen) he probably will be gone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.