Miami is so pathetic

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
I can't imagine Florida doing a home and home with a program like App. State. Miami must be doing this for money, but if they are, that just shows how bad a shape that program is.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Damn, scUM goes there in 2016 but they don't get the return home game till 2021. :eek: App St. is in control.

scUM going to get rocked next year. :lol:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Appie State will probably just buy them out in 2021. How much can scUM pay for a home game? Even half the gate probably wouldn't be more than a low five figures.

There are worse places to be in September than the Carolina mountains. At least scUM won't have to worry about the game getting interrupted by gunfire.

Last edited:

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Saving up for their own stadium? The one they use now is an hour from their campus I think. Probably a reason why 40 people show up to home games.

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
Appie State will probably just buy them out in 2021. How much can scUM pay for a home game? Even half the gate probably wouldn't be more than a low five figures.

There are worse places to be in September than the Carolina mountains. At least scUM won't have to worry about the game getting interrupted by gunfire.
That actually makes sense! Since they would be on the road anyway, they could pay um off, play an sec team and pocket the difference.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
I don't know, I think it's kinda cool and not such a bad idea. Except for all those Miami players who will seek asylum and refuse to go back.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
This is a recruiting move by UM trying to capture that NC talent, given they are losing out on SoFla talent.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Not sure how scUM will fair playing up there? It must be intimidating for them, as they are not used to playing in front of such large crowds.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Why are we even discussing this? :wtf:

Chomper

Lifetime Member
Aug 5, 2014
scUM would probably do better financially it it played all games on the road. Plus, they would avoid the embarrassment of all those empty seats we see on tv for their home games.

QueenCityGator

University of Florida Alumnus
Aug 12, 2014
For the selfish reason of App State being 2 hours from my home, I'd like to see the Gators play them in Boone. If LSU can play at Syracuse, why can't we play at App State? Plenty of Gators in NC to make it a friendly environment, plus we can recruit some 300 lb backwoods linemen.

Name and town if you wish to respond.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Appy is a nice place to watch a game, and they have nice 'scenery'.

I'd like to see UF do a home/home with anybody in the power five.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.