Miami TE Cam McCormick granted ninth year of eligibility

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
All of our players will need nine years of eligibility to reach Billy's goals.

Spurffelbow833

Supporting Member
Jun 23, 2020
He caught a pass from Jim Kelly.

Remember Bluto's seven years of college down the drain in Animal House? That was played for laughs.

grengadgy

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
While at Oregon, he earned an undergraduate degree in journalism and master's degree in advertising and brand responsibility

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
While at Oregon, he earned an undergraduate degree in journalism and master's degree in advertising and brand responsibility
That's better than "sports science" or "gender studies".

Marketing puke.

Nalt

Jul 23, 2020
"I want to say I gave it my best opportunity and best shot," he said.

I understand that. But come on man! After trying to play for the last 8 years, if you ain't played your best then there just isn't a "best" to be played by you... Step aside and let some youngsters take a shot at playing their best...

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I understand that. But come on man! After trying to play for the last 8 years, if you ain't played your best then there just isn't a "best" to be played by you... Step aside and let some youngsters take a shot at playing their best...
You have no idea how critical he is on Special Teams.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Ageist.

NovaGator

Dec 10, 2015
"Tight End Cam McCormick said Thursday that he would return to play for the Hurricanes in 2024 -- his ninth season of college football.

McCormick, who began his career at Oregon in 2016, missed significant parts of four different seasons due to injury, which along with his redshirt year and the COVID year of 2020 allowed him to petition the NCAA for an unprecedented ninth season of eligibility.

He announced his return on X, formerly Twitter, on Thursday with the tagline "the pursuit of excellence has no goal line," calling 2024 his "last ride."

It is rumored that "Da U's" Athletic Department is looking for a donation of a wheel chair for their "Never Say Die" tight end!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.