Aug 11, 2015
Last edited:

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Nothing meaningful will happen to them
The NCAA has been castrated and will levy arbitrary restrictions that will be laughable.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
So they cheated to get a NC. Harbaugh deftly side-steps any accountability and leaves his alma mater with a mess.

I’d love to see this title stripped, but in any case I’m glad it is forever tainted.
Yawn. All teams steal signs. It is why we have signs, and change them frequently or have the quarterback wearing armband, for Florida which will be an armband that does not match the one the coach wears.

Most of power teams pay contractors to scout the other teams, to sidestep the rule, which is why you didn't hear coaches other than Ohio State say much of anything. Ohio State is one of the most "guilty" parties, along with Alabama, Georgia and the other usual suspects. the only prohibition is
that the person doing the scouting for you cannot be on your payroll.

Last edited:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Sign stealing shouldn't even be a thing. Want to prevent it? Come up with a better solution!
I love the retards that say just use a headset on the quarterback.

Yeah, no way anyone could ever intercept a radio signal. That's nearly as impossible. Not quite as impossible as a team fumbling while kneeling to kill the clock, according to Assquash, but nearly impossible.

Last edited:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Nothing meaningful will happen to them
The NCAA has been castrated and will levy arbitrary restrictions that will be laughable.
You and Hofstra will mourn this forever. Maybe several of the Loyalas also.

Texting during the dead period. How dare they!!!!

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
Yawn. All teams steal signs. It is why we have signs, and change them frequently or have the quarterback wearing armband, for Florida which will be an armband that does not match the one the coach wears.

Most of power teams pay contractors to scout the other teams, to sidestep the rule, which is why you didn't hear coaches other than Ohio State say much of anything. Ohio State is one of the most "guilty" parties, along with Alabama, Georgia and the other usual suspects. the only prohibition is
that the person doing the scouting for you cannot be on your payroll.
This is about recruiting violations. The sign investigation is still underway. Should be complete in 4-5 years.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
You and Hofstra will mourn this forever. Maybe several of the Loyalas also.

Texting during the dead period. How dare they!!!!

No mourning over here
I have no idea what you’re suggesting but then again I shouldn’t be surprised.

Thick&ThinG8r

Lifetime Member
Aug 21, 2014
I love the retards that say just use a headset on the quarterback.

Yeah, no way anyone could ever intercept a radio signal. That's nearly as impossible. Not quite as impossible as a team fumbling while kneeling to kill the clock, according to Assquash, but nearly impossible.
They use a radio and ear piece between the coach and pitcher in college baseball now. Your explanation would go a long way in exposing why our pitching is so sh!tty this year but, it would still be # three on the list of the actual reasons why.

Nalt

Jul 23, 2020
Nascar and Alabama, same same.
alabama-gang.jpg

The Original Alabama Gang were Bobby and Donny Allison and Red Farmer. The other four joined later... ;)

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
alabama-gang.jpg

The Original Alabama Gang were Bobby and Donny Allison and Red Farmer. The other four joined later... ;)

I think the original Alabama Gang’s hats were a little pointier. I have no doubt there was at least one Clifford in it though.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
alabama-gang.jpg

just so you understand the "Alabama and NASCAR same same" was not a compliment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator