Michigan's fans thoughts on the game...

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
http://mgoblog.com/mgoboard/florida-depth-chart-released

"Besides Martel Ivey, their entire O line is all low three stars. On top of that they are all true juniors or sophomores. We should be able to stuff the run game and slow down an inexperienced QB. I dont see how they will be able to put up more than 20 points in this one."

"I'm really pulling for my boy Luke Del Rio. They should definitely start him."

I think their board came out when the internet did.
Looks like Netscape over there :)

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Our offense gets the benefit of going against a young defense, which is why I think we'll score more than 20; however, I think their D-line will still be a tough matchup for our O-line. We'll know how good our guys are pretty quickly.

Our first drive of the game:

Over/Under 5 plays?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
So, an 88 yard TD pass after Powell has an 11 KO yard return to the 12 yard line?
It will take us a while to adjust to their blitzes. I have my doubts whether or not Fred Johnson or Ivey CAN adjust. I also have doubts whether or not Ivey and Johnson habe the speed to do it regardless.

The 11 yard ko return is pretty likely. I have complete confidence in them. There are few teams in the ncaa or even nfl so well coached.

Frozen Gator

Lifetime Member
Apr 26, 2016
http://mgoblog.com/mgoboard/florida-depth-chart-released

"Besides Martel Ivey, their entire O line is all low three stars. On top of that they are all true juniors or sophomores. We should be able to stuff the run game and slow down an inexperienced QB. I dont see how they will be able to put up more than 20 points in this one."

"I'm really pulling for my boy Luke Del Rio. They should definitely start him."
I think Donkey just choked in a mouthful of hay

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
So, an 88 yard TD pass after Powell has an 11 KO yard return to the 12 yard line?

That is so great. It is amazing that with an almost automatic touchback on kickoffs, UF manages to usually lose the field position battle of kickoffs.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
That is so great. It is amazing that with an almost automatic touchback on kickoffs, UF manages to usually lose the field position battle of kickoffs.

Powell is horrible at KR. It's amazing that we're the only one's who see it. Nord certainly doesn't see it (does he see anything). All we need now is Powell to start tweeting about his disdain for the fans and we'll have come full circle at the KR position (as well as the QB spot)!

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
Powell is horrible at KR. It's amazing that we're the only one's who see it. Nord certainly doesn't see it (does he see anything). All we need now is Powell to start tweeting about his disdain for the fans and we'll have come full circle at the KR position (as well as the QB spot)!

Chris Thompson had half (13) of UF's KO returns last year and was not so good. That than that they tried various guys and the only real success was Callaway. So he is who I think should be back there this year when eligible to play.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
Our first drive of the game:

Over/Under 5 plays?

Over. The one thing this team has consistently shown me is a well scripted opening drive most of last season. I expect the same, followed by 3-outs, just like last season.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
What did Ann Arbor look like? Was she hot?
Ann Arbor, like many cities, has myths and legends surrounding its origins. Perhaps one of the most persistent over the years has been the myth of the city's name. The most common story is that Ann Arbor was named after the wives of the founders, John Allen (pictured above) and Elisha Walker Rumsey. Legend has it that Ann Allen and Mary Ann Rumsey were fond of sitting under a wild grape arbor built for them by their husbands.
ann_aln.jpg
one of the Anns

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator