Mick Hubert's call at end of game

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
That smiling Vol at 1:26 on the game clock is hilarious. Edit: 2:36:07 on the video timer.

PaulDrake

Della Street's Baby Daddy
Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
My buddies and I were in the South Stands upper deck and watched Calloway score that TD right under us looking down. The whole thing was surreal as we cheered in absolute stunned disbelief. I've been going to Gator games since my senior year when we were 0-10-1. Unfortunately I was not at the Kerwin Bell Auburn game or the Johnson to Green FSU game in '97. But that was the most incredible game I've ever witnessed otherwise and even on a Wednesday evening sitting here reliving it I still can't believe what I witnessed. Incredible. The roar of the crowd when Callowway made the catch was incredibly loud already but when he made that turn for the sideline after the Powell block and sprinted for the endzone it intensified even more to a point where it was beautifully deafening. My ears are ringing just thinking about it. The best part was the stunned reaction of the fans around us and the sheer delirium cascading around the stadium save for the four UT fans sitting one row down from us. They melted into their seats like the wicked witch in the Wizard of Oz. I can't adequately explain how special that ending to the game was after watching the first three quarters and writing the Gators off. We made a vow not to leave no matter how it looked and man did that pay off emotionally and memory wise. Damn, its great to be a Florida Gator.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.