Mick Mars suing Motley Crue

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
So apparently, Mick Mars is now out of the Crue and is suing the band, claiming he was forced out. The Crue is one of my all-time favorite bands and much to my chagrin, I didn’t get to see them last year on their stadium tour. I hope they work things out and bring Mick back for the 2023 tour, if for no other reason than I get one more chance to see the original lineup perform live one more time. Discuss.

g8r.tom

Lifetime Member
Nov 17, 2017
Seen them twice. Great band. Although according to Mars, the show is mostly faked now.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
So apparently, Mick Mars is now out of the Crue and is suing the band, claiming he was forced out. The Crue is one of my all-time favorite bands and much to my chagrin, I didn’t get to see them last year on their stadium tour. I hope they work things out and bring Mick back for the 2023 tour, if for no other reason than I get one more chance to see the original lineup perform live one more time. Discuss.

Does it really matter at this point? :lol:

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Crue is a complete joke at this point. Tommy cant play, Vince can't sing, mars can barely stand and the fact that sixx is still alive is the dang 8th wonder of the world. The fact that the most of what they are doing these days is fake doesn't help anything either. John 5 gotta be regretting playing with them cuz that dude is legit.

That band was over when pammy huge tits flipped the script and hit tommy with a huge D :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.