Mildcats Prediction Thread

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
35-24 Gators

UK will be playing like their hair is on fire and our defense will give up big plays. I won’t be surprised if we’re actually trailing UK in the first half.

I know we’re 2-3 touchdowns better than them but I also know who our DC is.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Jeebus, that's embarrassing. Maybe I'd agree with you if Franks was still starting. Retrace your steps until you find your balls, they may have rolled into the gutter.
Old Skule Ox. I like it.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
What should happen:
50'something to 10'something

What probably happens:
30'something to 30'something

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
He blocks yet another field goal? :yes:
He times the kick just right and does a backflip and knocks the ball out of the air upon his backflip, catches it, and runs it for a TD AND runs in the 2 point conversion. That's the difference in the score.

Sec14Gator

Lifetime Member
Oct 8, 2017
Three teams worse than Kentucky cast great doubt on any of you expecting a defensive masterpiece of 10 or less.

FAU scored 14, USF scored 20, and UT scored 14 (while leading). You all have too much faith in this guy:

upload_2021-9-29_13-40-24.jpeg

upload_2021-9-29_13-41-54.jpeg

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Three teams worse than Kentucky cast great doubt on any of you expecting a defensive masterpiece of 10 or less.

FAU scored 14, USF scored 20, and UT scored 14 (while leading). You all have too much faith in this guy:

giphy.gif

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
It's always good to see Ox hitting the bong before noon on a weekday!

I'll be there, rooting for our Gators. As a realist, knowing that Todd Grantham is still our DC, I'm going w/ 31-20. We cover, but Todd makes Levis look all-SEC.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
In the 32 years I've been following Gator football, there was only ONE year I was concerned about Kentucky, and that was 2019 - because of Franks. And by God, we would have lost that game if he hadn't destroyed his leg. There is ZERO reason to be concerned about them now. Emory Jones is Aaron Rodgers compared to Franks.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
In the 32 years I've been following Gator football, there was only ONE year I was concerned about Kentucky, and that was 2019 - because of Franks. And by God, we would have lost that game if he hadn't destroyed his leg. There is ZERO reason to be concerned about them now. Emory Jones is Aaron Rodgers compared to Franks.

It aint UK that worries me...its Grantham.

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
We may not have Franks, but we still have Grantham.

Grantham’s defense made Franks look like Warren Moon last year, or have you forgotten?

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014

All kidding aside, I know EJ has improved the last two weeks, but I just keep thinking back to the 5 consecutive drives he stalled vs. USF. QBs tend to have bad games (or worse than others) and we're on the road for a night game this week against a solid defense....plus Grantham is still walking our sidelines. UK's offense has looked very average the last two weeks (from the little I've seen, but the box score and results are not good). So I think we win, but being a realist it's hard to see us steam rolling them. Stoops has built UK into probably the best program possible (for UK) to be.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
All kidding aside, I know EJ has improved the last two weeks, but I just keep thinking back to the 5 consecutive drives he stalled vs. USF. QBs tend to have bad games (or worse than others) and we're on the road for a night game this week against a solid defense....plus Grantham is still walking our sidelines. UK's offense has looked very average the last two weeks (from the little I've seen, but the box score and results are not good). So I think we win, but being a realist it's hard to see us steam rolling them. Stoops has built UK into probably the best program possible (for UK) to be.
Or looking at it from another perspective, They Suck Balls. Gators Roll!

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Sure! We're the greatest! Go Gators!
No, they just suck. Want to know how USC shut them down? They only throw the ball to one guy. Take him away and they are one dimensional running the ball. They will score a few times but no chance they can keep up with us unless we turn the ball over repeatedly.

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
No, they just suck. Want to know how USC shut them down? They only throw the ball to one guy. Take him away and they are one dimensional running the ball. They will score a few times but no chance they can keep up with us unless we turn the ball over repeatedly.
Have you seen our secondary the last 4 years since Choker has been here? We’ve let one receiver dismantle us several times.

Nevermind, I forgot we are DBU!!

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
UF - 24
Kintuckie - 23

With EJ’s inability to even make basic reads, I’m waiting for that 3-4 turnover game. This is it. We win in a close one.

With AR:

UF - 48
UK - 20

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.