Missouri Hype Video

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
[video=youtube;z-R1-Oxa2gM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?t=40&v=z-R1-Oxa2gM[/video]

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Just watched this too. Not their best one, but it's great they're putting these out so frequently. Restore the order!
:chomp:

playzwtrux

Founding Member
Wait,... what?
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Dude does not have a promo voice.

I give it a meh at best, but thanks for sharing.

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Definitely not the best, but I do like the "Restore the Order" message we're putting out there.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Where is the hype part of the hype video? Thanks for sharing though.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
You guys should love these videos. Its been years since we had hope.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
gatormandan;n294070 said:
You guys should love these videos. Its been years since we had hope.

No one hates them. I just don't see how you call that a "hype" video.

That video made it feel like we were getting ready to play the Idaho Vandals.

WillGetIn

Founding Member
Stalker
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The voice is the biggest thing that puts hype into a video. That's why people love Mick. Shoot, even sitting in a bar with Mick makes me want to stand up, take a shot, and run somebody over. The voice in this video almost put me to sleep, like Alphonso Ribeiro on Dancing With The Stars.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Personally, I like the message about making choices. It's what we do.

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
WillGetIn;294097 said:
The voice is the biggest thing that puts hype into a video. That's why people love Mick. Shoot, even sitting in a bar with Mick makes me want to stand up, take a shot, and run somebody over. The voice in this video almost put me to sleep, like Alphonso Ribeiro on Dancing With The Stars.

WTF? You should have your man card revoked and testicles retired.

Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk

ItsDookie87

...it's best to let him finish
BANNED
Sep 8, 2014
WillGetIn;n294097 said:

Lol dancing with the stars? You must be married. That's like referencing the bachelor or something.​

ItsDookie87

BANNED
Sep 8, 2014
The message in the video is fine but the presentation is lacking. It really was missing the hype but restoring the order is a great theme.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
A hype video needs to have featured that Mayhem-hit on that Ole Miss WR.

WillGetIn

Founding Member
Stalker
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
ufgator812;n294108 said:
WTF? You should have your man card revoked and testicles retired.

Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk

ItsDookie87;n294124 said:
Lol dancing with the stars? You must be married. That's like referencing the bachelor or something.​

I am married. When your wife lets you look at girls in bikinis and don't get mad cause you do, well you have to take that opportunity. Especially when you have MNF open in SlingTV on the laptop while you're also surfing ESPN, just so the wife can get her show in. I must say, I do kind of like Erin Andrews new shorter hair.

ItsDookie87

BANNED
Sep 8, 2014
WillGetIn;n294173 said:
I am married. When your wife lets you look at girls in bikinis and don't get mad cause you do, well you have to take that opportunity. Especially when you have MNF open in SlingTV on the laptop while you're also surfing ESPN, just so the wife can get her show in. I must say, I do kind of like Erin Andrews new shorter hair.

Alright, I'll give you pass. I got my ex into game of thrones so that I didn't have to hear dookie if she was to ever walk by and see half the stuff they put on that show.​

WillGetIn

Founding Member
Stalker
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
See, we should get stamps on our man cards for stuff like that. That could be a cool lounge thread... "Stuff Men Do to Get One Over on Their Significant Other (Female only)"

Go Gata

Founding Member
aka Emersom Bigguns
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Everyone wants to have a really crazy intense hype video with the theme of Restore The Order? Isn't that like saying Fight Violence?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.