Mizzou Prediction Thread

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
Ahhh, the old thorn in our side, the Missouri Tigers. Florida is 6-7 against Mizzou since they’ve joined the SEC, with a mixture of those losses coming at home and at Columbia. Luckily for us, this one is at home and it looks like AR has worked out whatever issues he had. Hopefully that continues this week and he’s able to break UF’s SEC winless streak and get Napier his first win in the conference.

Missouri’s offense is bad, particularly in the red zone. If there’s one thing we know about this Florida defense, though, they can make average or bad offenses look like the 2001 St Louis Rams. Their defense is pretty average, with the one outlier being that game vs K State, in which they were blown out by a middle of the pack Big 12 team.

Florida is good enough to blow them out, but will they? I’m thinking not, but we should get the win here and be ready for the real Tigers next weekend. It may take some late game heroics by AR and a game sealing turnover late to finish it off.

Gators 27
Tigers 23

:chomp:

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Kitna’s performance takes the pressure off both Napier and AR to make it a whole new ballgame at QB. The only question I have is how the hell did we give up 251 yards rushing in the first half vs lowly USF? Close game unless the defense coaches adjust more quickly.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
My prediction is that I've finally learned my lesson about predicting the outcome of games against Mizzou. I'm not going to do it. Nope. I think we'll win, but I ain't making any official prediction. About the game I mean...

Turk182

Founding Member
Just don't care anymore
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
28-25

Good guys hang on late for the win.

I'm thinking Kitna will be forced into action as AR rolls an ankle.

g8tr76

Lifetime Member
Mar 28, 2016
42-17. The Gators have out rushed and out passed the kittens though 5 games. We have 50% more yards in total offense and 21 touchdowns to their 14. It should be a cakewalk, but we have had our issues with them. They had the pups on the ropes, so we need to be on our game. If our rush defense finally steps up and our secondary can steal a throw or two, it could be a long day for the visitors.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Statement time. Mizzou gets a garbage time TD to cover the Ox spread.

UF 34
Show Me State Safe Spacers 23

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator