Mizzou Prediction Thread

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
Future look in at deet:

Pizza Snooki GIF
Incorrect! That's from a pizza place... do you have any idea (in modern times) how long you have to wait for a pizza to be delivered on a Saturday game night in Gainesville??!!?!? NO! You DON'T! That's why a pro keeps at least one frozen one in the ready rack!

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
I have NEVER seen a bigger bunch of whiney assed losers than this group... endlessly talking about a team and players that quit, yet here you vag's are!

Save your rage for later if we lose, in the mean time, go take your naps!

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
I have NEVER seen a bigger bunch of whiney assed losers than this group... endlessly talking about a team and players that quit, yet here you vag's are!

Well, Napier has lost the fan base. We will see if also the team.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
Yeah I dont understand why anyone would have any concerns at all. We are fine.
"Concerns" are fine... but it's game day. I've had "concerns" going into every fight I've ever been in, but I don't go into them with the whiney assed loser mentality of this group/our "fan" base.

People here putting expectations (rightly so) on the staff and players while simultaneously quitting before opening kickoff... it's acceptable for the "fans" to have a loser/quitter mentality, but not the staff/team.... got it.

Pathetic.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member

Deet before the game:

monty python scratch GIF

Deet after the game:

Weekend At Bernies Hello GIF

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
F'n A right! I'd rather have the Black Knight with me in a fight than the "Glass Joe's" on this f'n board! The Black Knight NEVER quit!
He's the rub. We need that attitude from our players and coaches. It coming from the fans doesn't do squat. If nape had half of that we'd probably win 8 games. Instead we get grits and toast from the sideline. Aww shucks, if that makes sense...

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
He's the rub. We need that attitude from our players and coaches. It coming from the fans doesn't do squat. If nape had half of that we'd probably win 8 games. Instead we get grits and toast from the sideline. Aww shucks, if that makes sense...
Of course it makes sense. I'm with ya... I control what I can control, me. Not the coaches, not the team, just me. It's a choice... it's clear that most "fans" here choose to be this guy...
1700323325688.jpeg

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Of course it makes sense. I'm with ya... I control what I can control, me. Not the coaches, not the team, just me. It's a choice... it's clear that most "fans" here choose to be this guy...
View attachment 64179
No, that guy is Napier. The fans are the ones behind the ropes being forced to watch that sht show. Trust me, if we had an ability to impact what happens in the ring, we'd do so :lol:

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
DG working on his fifth Red Bull of the morning. I think the last one had vodka in it.

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
And you're clearly the Chief of the loser tribe!

Give your balls a tug and man up.

I'll be you are one of those guys who won't even wear a Gator shirt +/- 2 days from game day anymore....

Pathetic!
Well wait. I'm not on a Missouri board apologizing for being a poor team and telling them how great they are. Do you really believe that if I guarantee a win, the team will play better or that our staff will manage the game like experienced professionals?

And yes, I do wear a Gator shirt every day. EVERY FUCHEN DAY! But, with a Colorado Buffs sweatshirt over it.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
Well wait. I'm not on a Missouri board apologizing for being a poor team and telling them how great they are. Do you really believe that if I guarantee a win, the team will play better or that our staff will manage the game like experienced professionals?

And yes, I do wear a Gator shirt every day. EVERY FUCHEN DAY! But, with a Colorado Buffs sweatshirt over it.

As I said...

Sad Gordon Ramsay GIF by Hell's Kitchen

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.