Founding Member
They have impressively bad luck.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
At least the fans can do laps in the pool instead of watching the games.

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I grew up in Jax and so am a default Jags fan. That's why I don't watch the NFL.

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
What does small meniscus tear mean in recovery timetable?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Some meniscus tears are walk out of the outpatient clinic type things. I think it depends more on how much related inflammation there is in surrounding tissues due to the tear, which basically means if he tried to push through the pain.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Ever since that asshat GM said "even if he's released", it's been especially bad luck. And they deserve it.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
What does small meniscus tear mean in recovery timetable?
From the article
Sources said that Ramsey is being told there are two possible courses of surgical treatment -- one that would keep him out four to six weeks, and one that would keep him out four to six months. He will have a second opinion next week with Dr. James Andrews, which will help him determine which course to pursue. Depending on that opinion, he could miss some of training camp, but the Jaguars believe he will be ready for Week 1 against the Green Bay Packers, a source said.

Chomper

Lifetime Member
Aug 5, 2014
I had a meniscus repaired several years ago via arthroscopy. I was walking again without support in less than a week. Several weeks of rehab followed but it was not bad at all.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I had a meniscus repaired several years ago via arthroscopy. I was walking again without support in less than a week. Several weeks of rehab followed but it was not bad at all.
I had mine repaired 7 years ago. Degenerative tear. Barely walking within a week and PT for 6 months. I quit abusing it (playing ultimate, basketball, or any type of running) after surgery, but it still isn't right and never will be. I am pain free, but I can really only ride my bike for exercise without swelling and pain afterward.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
I had mine repaired 7 years ago. Degenerative tear. Barely walking within a week and PT for 6 months. I quit abusing it (playing ultimate, basketball, or any type of running) after surgery, but it still isn't right and never will be. I am pain free, but I can really only ride my bike for exercise without swelling and pain afterward.

Ooooof! That sucks man. I'm 45 years old and I run 2000+ miles/year. It would kill me to have that sort of injury (and I'd be a fat ass!).

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

What have you done for regenerative medicine? PRP? Placental Amniotic Membrane? If you're just taking steroid shots, it's adding to the degeneration of the cartilage.

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Ooooof! That sucks man. I'm 45 years old and I run 2000+ miles/year. It would kill me to have that sort of injury (and I'd be a fat ass!).
What is that, about 35-40 mile per week? That's impressive!

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

Damn dude. I thought I ran alot, but I'm only 100-120 miles a month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator