More mowing adventures

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
I even weed eated the stepping stones but when navigating over I put a 45 degree angle in the blade and it stopped Scared that I bent the shaft (did that to a new cheap sears mower when I lived on Archer Road and pushed mowed an acree all the time). So I took it off and restarted and it was fine. Heading to the Flea Mkt for a new blade. Then my neighbor Link , (think Boo Radley from To Kill A Mockingbird) came to borrow my mower again. Stay tuned WIsh I had a camera to show you that blade. When I saw it I thought: SLing Blade. So I went to my wife (still asleep) and in my best Carl voice said. "reckon I gotta kill you now" (when he was gonna kill that ahole Dwight Yokum" ) She smiled cause she knew the scene. Ruined all the bedding..............;)
Heym
Hey, that was almost Mathewesque in a Lecter sort of way............speaking of MAthew had a drive by early today and implied he was sick from booze.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
FOund a copper head blade at the FLea Mkt for 6.99. Great deal. Now lets hope it works.

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
giphy.gif

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Old man mowing. I push my mowers.......good for the legs and heart

L-boy

BANNED
Oct 16, 2014
Old man mowing. I push my mowers.......good for the legs and heart

That's what I tell myself. It is a good workout. But mine is self propelled. My yard has significant inclines. Doing it 100% push is hard work but I have done it time to time on my old 20 year old back up push mower.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Those slf propeled are still better than sitting and they can actually make your pace better. And they are heavier to wrestle around. You are doing good exercise with it.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Maybe that was her late husband, mowing yards into his 80s to put food on the table?
Or maybe her eyes ain't so good anymore and she accidentally hit the wrong button?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.