Most Valuable College Football Teams

Swamp Donkey

7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
And yet, Im told we are penniless and cant afford immediate upgrades in facilities. Must keep waiting. Maybe next decade. Maybe.

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
All this is very suspect. First there is no "profit" but rather a surplus, and I bet it excludes other sports. Next value comes from the balance sheet, not just the income or surplus report. Methodology counts more than just the conclusion.

TheDouglas78

Lifetime Member
All this is very suspect. First there is no "profit" but rather a surplus, and I bet it excludes other sports. Next value comes from the balance sheet, not just the income or surplus report. Methodology counts more than just the conclusion.

The Athletic Department releases a balance sheet and reporting every year. Wouldn't doubt others do the same.

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
The Athletic Department releases a balance sheet and reporting every year. Wouldn't doubt others do the same.

Yes but forbes seems to rank only by contributions and expenses. I seem to remember TAM totally rebuilt their stadium, and raised money for that, thus influencing their numbers.

TheDouglas78

Lifetime Member
Yes but forbes seems to rank only by contributions and expenses. I seem to remember TAM totally rebuilt their stadium, and raised money for that, thus influencing their numbers.

Depends on how their accountants are depreciating the asset, similar to how we are depreciating our IPF.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.