Mullen says he’ll attend every special teams meeting

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
I’m glad he gives ST personal attention and sets a tone that encourages guys to compete for those positions. Better players, hungry players make more plays.

It is not the place to reward walk-ons unless the game is in hand or they’ve really earned it & shown a knack for making plays.

Fishon

Founding Member
BANNED
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Im still on the train, I just always have my eyes open.
can;t believe no one jumped on this yet. I'll give it a go.

sure your eyes are always open, but what good does that do you when your head's always up your [expletive deleted]

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I still find it almost impossible to wrap my head around pushing out our only elite position coach and replacing him w Greg Knox.

Time will tell.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Well, we certainly know how coaching works. You can never get better at something and every situation is exactly the same. So we know exactly what to expect from a Mullen team. It's in stone, it's a done deal.

Now that I think about it, there's really no reason to even play the games. We already know what our record and stats are going to be based completely on Mullen's tenure at MSU. I mean, the situations and athletes are also exactly the same between the two schools. We also know that head coaches never adapt or improve at their craft as the years go on. A coach at 30 is going to be a mirror of himself at 40, they absolutely never get any better.

It's actually kind of a load off because now I don't have to worry about the expectations.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
You're going way out of your way to paint a picture. Next time just take a selfie wearing an FSU jersey.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
You're going way out of your way to paint a picture. Next time just take a selfie wearing an FSU jersey.
That is another huge positive.

Clowntown hiring a toolbag w a losing record.

Thick&ThinG8r

Lifetime Member
Aug 21, 2014
What a waste of talent with the way we used Eddy and Johnny. Meyer would have had Eddy kick it a mile high while our fastest players run down the field and bust them inside the ten yard line. Instead of kicking it through the end zone and giving it to them at the 25 every time. Johnny would have flipped the field whenever needed instead of being accused of out kicking his coverage with a bunch of walkons on the cover team. It surly can't be any worse under Mullen but then again the talent is gone. I'm not even sure who our punter will be because Johnnys brother is not in the same league as he is.

GR8 2B

A Florida Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2016
can;t believe no one jumped on this yet. I'll give it a go.

sure your eyes are always open, but what good does that do you when your head's always up your [expletive deleted]
Nice!

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
You're just pissed that I blocked your punt, err point.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
You're going to have to find someone else to carry on this debate. I'm really not that interested. That last reply of mine was intended for humor, not debate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator