Mullins arrival at Gainesville airport...

Blacklabgator

Lurking Member
Lifetime Member
Jul 7, 2014
I don't own a single undershirt that isn't a white crew neck. Man, I'm an IDIOT! Now I gotta go shopping for skin colored undershirts in a variety of necklines. Good thing today is cyber-monday.

Just don’t wash them for awhile. Then they will get that dingy color.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I don't own a single undershirt that isn't a white crew neck. Man, I'm an IDIOT! Now I gotta go shopping for skin colored undershirts in a variety of necklines. Good thing today is cyber-monday.

Be honest. Where would your life be without this board?

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I’m being serious. Let’s hope for the best. What else can we do?
I'm angry right now. But in a week I'll be over it. I was over this season by the 2nd quarter of the mich game. Only watched a small bit of the games after that, maybe 4 total and only parts of each. You see :kiffin: once, youve seen it 100 times, it doesnt change.

I had real (stupid) hope that this time we'd finally wise up and that part of the wising up was getting rid of foley so I really believed we'd finally get a real coach and that's why I'm pissed now instead of being apathetic. Shame on me. Already been fooled twice before by this administration. Won't happen again. Sure I'll hope things work out, but I know they wont. The good news is my fall Saturdays are a lot more open for time with the fam.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
I’m being serious. Let’s hope for the best. What else can we do?
I'm not overjoyed by any stretch of the imagination but I'll hope for a miracle.....I'll also bitch louder than just about anyone else if he doesn't make the playoffs by the end of the first season :lol:

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I'm angry right now. But in a week I'll be over it. I was over this season by the 2nd quarter of the mich game. Only watched a small bit of the games after that, maybe 4 total and only parts of each. You see :kiffin: once, youve seen it 100 times, it doesnt change.

I had real (stupid) hope that this time we'd finally wise up and that part of the wising up was getting rid of foley so I really believed we'd finally get a real coach and that's why I'm pissed now instead of being apathetic. Shame on me. Already been fooled twice before by this administration. Won't happen again. Sure I'll hope things work out, but I know they wont. The good news is my fall Saturdays are a lot more open for time with the fam.
I hear ya. I guess my anger has long since passed. He’s not the sexy hire we were hoping for, but I think (hope) he’ll be one hell of an upgrade over the last 2.
Let’s get behind him and give him a couple of years. He’ll be here at least 4 or 5!

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014

It is what it is Brother......frustrating as it is were locked in for another 3 years and maybe just maybe it won't turn out to be a complete clusterf vck. I certainly have my doubts which I'm sure all of you guys will hear the first time things go South....

Pablos Tunnel

Lifetime Member
Sep 23, 2017
Welcome, Dan and family. But do people not realize that they make V-neck undershirts for occasions like this? I mean, they're usually right in the same rack as the crew-cut ones. You just can't do that.
On a lighter note, good looking family. Again, welcome.

DPpZZEyUQAAieYK.jpg:large

Young children. Great schools in Gainesville. Congrats coach and good luck!

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
What screw up? CK didn't want to come here. Frost didn't want to come here. If he had not tried to get those two, and just hired Mullen, you would have been carrying pitchforks. He tried to get Kelly, which is very hard to keep from becoming public. He declined. Mullin was a perfect fallback given the ridiculous number of coaching jobs that opened up.
This is a good post

Have you tried the ones with the snaps in the crotch?

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015

I buy v-neck undershirts. My wife bought me 2 crew neck ones because she likes that look. Should I argue...?

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
I would have preferred a better planned and executed 'get' and done fieldwork and background to make sure I backed up my 'fun again' claim with an offensive power hire, but that is not what happened.

Ultimately you are correct. Given SS colossal screw up, this is all thats left. We go from here.

What screw up? Trying to get Kelly??? Trying to get Frost, who might stay where he is???

There was no mistake here, none!!!

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Dude he put ut on hold because he wanted to wait for the Florida job. He could have just taken that. But yeah, dig so deep down inside you to hate Florida for another 4-5 years. I’m sure it’s fun
I don't have the slightest idea what you're talking about. I hated Florida so bad I started this board. :rolleyes3:

At least come up with insults that makes sense.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
I don't have the slightest idea what you're talking about. I hated Florida so bad I started this board. :rolleyes3:

At least come up with insults that makes sense.
That IS what someone who hates Florida would say :scratchchin:

RocketCityGator

In All Kinds of Weather
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
He’s not a sexy hire. He’s not the first second or third choice, but those turned us down. There’s stability and calmness in this pick. Like it or not, it’s what Florida probably needs the most.

I don't like it, but you probably are correct.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.