Multiple football players involved in on-campus incident

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I wonder when major sites will pick up on this...

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
giphy.gif

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
A day or so ago the Watkins kid beat the hell out of his girlfriend then these guys show up to a gun fight with fake guns, hell I'm just happy our guys are finally showing they've got some fight in em.

Maybe this was written completely in jest. Even so, it's the wrong attitude to have. If a man, young or not, ever does this to my daughter, God have mercy on him because it would be hard for me to.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Is there any chance they would get suspended for the opening half against Charleston Southern or even the whole game? I would think not since they didn't get arrested but I guess its possible.

playzwtrux

Founding Member
Wait,... what?
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
First off, I'm not sure I'd recognize any of the current players if I saw them around town, except maybe Franks.
Who recognizes mediocre players?

Secondly, this kind of crap getting reported is stupid. it's as bad as reporting someone that barks at a dog.
Good night, we're at a low place in society where we now have to write an article about a shouting match involving
college kids

Last edited:

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
First off, I'm not sure I'd recognize any of the current players if I saw them around town, except maybe Franks.

Secondly, this kind of crap getting reported is stupid. it's as bad as reporting that someone that barks at a dog.
Good night, we're at a low place in society where we now have to write an article about a shouting match involving
college kids

Why don't they just focus on getting better rather than doing dumb crap like this?

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
I have to imagine if this happened in May, then the punishment has already been handled. Probably Savage was told to put those involved through some extra hell in his workouts. Stuff like this has to go on everywhere you would think, we can't be the only program that has these issues. Other places seem to be able to keep it internal and everything big or small seems to hit the media with us. Surprised I haven't seen this on ESPN's bottom line yet, to tell you the truth.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member

Secondly, this kind of crap getting reported is stupid. it's as bad as reporting that someone that barks at a dog.
college kids

A couple of years ago I almost guarantee the campus cops would make an arrest for assault for this stuff since it was caught on video. Heck they charged a couple of players with felonies for shooting some windows with these play guns I think.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Somehow I get the feeling that their playing status will depend on the outcome of these hearings. Which probably won’t take place for another couple months. We sure know how to drag ass on stuff like this.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Stadium stairs are more than enough for possession of a toy.
The problem isn't Mullen. He's already shown no interest in punishing players even with video of a player punching a woman in the face with intent to do serious bodily harm. Mullen probably gave these guys an "attaboy".

The problem is if I'm recalling correctly, our student court has more authority than most and can determine if and when these guys can practice or play. Hopefully I'm wrong because with practice getting ready to start, the delay from May until now for this to come out is not good.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I don't think student Court can keep them from playing and I note that they are not suspended from football activities....

but I'm guessing here.

hell maybe it's like so many educational institutions where possession of a finger gun is considered a felony these days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator