Muschamp accepts USCe HC job, called "pure liar"

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
I'll be glad when these Muschamp threads are over, which will be never. That should entitle me to sue him for damages.

If you drink a lot, you can claim he gave you a disease.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tunaboat

4th & 34
Lifetime Member
Nov 22, 2015
Thank you Spurrier for leaving like a little girl in midseason and throwing USCe AD into the panic attack hire of the chimp. He won't last long, but it'll be fun whipping his ass every year he's there.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Thank you Spurrier for leaving like a little girl...

That's funny. It almost sounds like you believe SOS cares about what you or anyone else thinks.

Tunaboat

4th & 34
Lifetime Member
Nov 22, 2015
SOS doesn't care about a whole lot, like leaving the program he's leading in a lurch by his unexpected departure in mid-season, but doing the unexpected is typical SOS. He just picked up his ball and went home. The funny part is the stellar new HBC hire at USCe. I can't wait to see how that plays out.

Tunaboat

4th & 34
Lifetime Member
Nov 22, 2015
Do you really believe USC would push out SOS for the chimp??? This was a baffling hire but not something USC wanted. SOS left, big hole they had to fill, NO TAKERS and the hiring of the chimp shows how desperate they were/are. This had nothing to do with SOS being pushed out. He just left.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Do you really believe USC would push out SOS for the chimp??? This was a baffling hire but not something USC wanted. SOS left, big hole they had to fill, NO TAKERS and the hiring of the chimp shows how desperate they were/are. This had nothing to do with SOS being pushed out. He just left.
He afforded them more time than any other school to hire the right guy. They failed and settled for the worst guy in the business. :lol:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah. They did a great job with that extra time.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
My friend who is in the Gamecock Club sent me this link. Obviously I didn't read any of it in detail. It looks like SC is really trying to convince themselves that they have done something extraordinary. Did UF put out something like this when we hired Mac, Urbs, or Zooker? Quite sad in all actuality.

http://www.provationsgroup.org/publications/Will-Muschamp/#?page=0

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
My friend who is in the Gamecock Club sent me this link. Obviously I didn't read any of it in detail. It looks like SC is really trying to convince themselves that they have done something extraordinary. Did UF put out something like this when we hired Mac, Urbs, or Zooker? Quite sad in all actuality.

http://www.provationsgroup.org/publications/Will-Muschamp/#?page=0

This just in: mushchump wants to win with defense and special teams!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.