My 11 year old boy strikes back against his Seminole teacher

G 2

Founding Member
Gator Great
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Usually when I talk to a Null, it's via a microphone. I keep it simple. Something like #1 with a diet Coke. Don't get complicated.
I was expecting more of your advice on how best to talk to strippers.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I was expecting more of your advice on how best to talk to strippers.
Well he said it was a male Null. However, there is no doubt that the Nulls put out a high quality stripper.

Gatormac2112

The Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Sep 7, 2014
Have you ever considered that your son might be right, that he might in fact be the bad luck that has dogged this team since hes been watching. I think you owe it to Gator nation to not be so selfish and to consider placing him up for adoption with a family in Tuscaloosa.

Obviously I jest, sounds like a great kid and I hope that he will have the opportunity to enjoy a winning program soon!

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Have you ever considered that your son might be right, that he might in fact be the bad luck that has dogged this team since hes been watching. I think you owe it to Gator nation to not be so selfish and to consider placing him up for adoption with a family in Tuscaloosa.

Obviously I jest, sounds like a great kid and I hope that he will have the opportunity to enjoy a winning program soon!

I'll let him know. He'll be thrilled. Lol

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
this thread delivers.................now...........diet coke sucks :law:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members