My first trip to the Swamp...

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Washington state or D.C.?
State. Going to Seattle and the Gorge Amphitheater. Gonna do some camping, drinking, hiking, drinking, concert going, and drinking. And I think we'll catch a Mariners game somewhere in there.

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
State. Going to Seattle and the Gorge Amphitheater. Gonna do some camping, drinking, hiking, drinking, concert going, and drinking. And I think we'll catch a Mariners game somewhere in there.

Sweet... who's at the Amphitheater?

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
Spent 18 months stationed at Fort Lewis just south of Tacoma. Beautiful area, but the most godawful weather. Spent most weekends sightseeing in Olympia, Mount Rainier and Seattle.

The Pike Place Market is a cool spot to check out, the EMP, Space Needle(obviously), and the Pacific Science Center.

The Museum of Flight in Tukwilia, a little shy of Seattle is worth checking out also.

GatorRaz

Gator Fan in Enemy Territory!!!
Dec 12, 2014
This trip isn't gonna happen. My son has football but we were going to try and push it on Saturday. However my grandfather passed away this evening and we won't be able to come. Thank you for all the suggestions. Hope to make sometime this season.

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
This trip isn't gonna happen. My son has football but we were going to try and push it on Saturday. However my grandfather passed away this evening and we won't be able to come. Thank you for all the suggestions. Hope to make sometime this season.

Sorry to hear that Raz... condolences and I hope you guys do make it down for a game.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
God bless you and your family, Raz. Take care of all your family as well as yourself.
As the season progresses the games will get more important.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
George, Washington, to be exact. It's called the Gorge at George. :lol: 2 hours east of Seattle.
Some Gator friends of mine used to come out for DMB at the Gorge annually, though kids have gotten in the way of that lately.
It's an awesome venue. When I first moved out here, I saw String Cheese, Dylan and Phish, all on the same day. One of the best shows I've ever seen.
the-gorge.jpg

PM me if you get into Seattle and need a little advice about where to go or if you want to hook up for a beer. Me and Ezekial Elliott can take you to a :bandit: retail store if you're so inclined. I'm pretty sure EEs still sniffin' around here somewhere.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Spent 18 months stationed at Fort Lewis just south of Tacoma. Beautiful area, but the most godawful weather. Spent most weekends sightseeing in Olympia, Mount Rainier and Seattle.

The Pike Place Market is a cool spot to check out, the EMP, Space Needle(obviously), and the Pacific Science Center.

The Museum of Flight in Tukwilia, a little shy of Seattle is worth checking out also.
My brother-in-law and his family live just south of JBLM - we drive by there all the time (always sticky traffic on I-5 through there). Fort Lewis and McChord AFB combined to make JBLM.
Keep on preaching about the crappy weather - it's our best kept secret.

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
First time in the Swamp?

Your life is about to change. In a good way!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator