My kind of doctor

Gator515151

2018 Pick 'Em Champ
So my doctor sent me to UF cancer center for a CT scan on my chest simply because I am a 50 year smoker.

So after the scan the doctor I saw came into the room and she was smoking hot. Then she asked if I was ready for the good news. She said she was totally amazed that my lungs were in incredibly good shape for a 50 year smoker....Doctors ain't supposed to tell you that ****. Now I'm driving home thinking I don't have to worry about quitting smoking. Wait till I get back to my own doctor and tell him what she said I can smoke for another 50 years LOL

divits

A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
So my doctor sent me to UF cancer center for a CT scan on my chest simply because I am a 50 year smoker.

So after the scan the doctor I saw came into the room and she was smoking hot. Then she asked if I was ready for the good news. She said she was totally amazed that my lungs were in incredibly good shape for a 50 year smoker....Doctors ain't supposed to tell you that ****. Now I'm driving home thinking I don't have to worry about quitting smoking. Wait till I get back to my own doctor and tell him what she said I can smoke for another 50 years LOL

My advice to you is stop smoking yesterday.

Gator515151

2018 Pick 'Em Champ
My yearly speech to older kids was the SMARTEST thing you will ever do is NOT start smoking.
Good advice. I didn't start until after high school. Smoked my first cigar at the drive in movies watching The Good, The Bad and The Ugly. I blame my 50 year habit on Clint Eastwood. Think I could sue Clint?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.