Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I can't stand the guy, but funny is funny. And that was funny. :lol:

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
I wish the tackling dummy was Mac

Why?

1. McElwain made it pretty clear UF was not in his top jobs, he did not even include UF in his buyout exemption.

2. It was Foley not McElwain that decided UF had to have McElwain so much that UF should pay part of his buyout.

3. McElwain showed up, probably did about as well as he could and did not quit on UF in the middle of a season or anything. Coaches have not shown up or have quit midseason leaving a program hanging before.

4. I don't think McElwain has talked poorly about UF but I don't follow his statements so maybe I missed that?

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Why?

1. McElwain made it pretty clear UF was not in his top jobs, he did not even include UF in his buyout exemption.

2. It was Foley not McElwain that decided UF had to have McElwain so much that UF should pay part of his buyout.

3. McElwain showed up, probably did about as well as he could and did not quit on UF in the middle of a season or anything. Coaches have not shown up or have quit midseason leaving a program hanging before.

4. I don't think McElwain has talked poorly about UF but I don't follow his statements so maybe I missed that?

FYCK Mac and his losing ass dog too.

Alumni Guy

Lifetime Member
Nov 7, 2015
Why?

You serious, Clark?

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Why?

Huh?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.