NAPA Know How....

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
REMEMBERING THE 'NAPA KNOW HOW' GUY

Not the full article, but enough to recognize some key points...

This man's name is Matthew Allmen. He was not the first man to be the face of the great Napa Know How threat of the early 2010s, but he had the most visible IMDB page so that'll work for now. The original star of this commercial remains at large.

This topic came to me, appropriately enough, while I was driving. Once I got home and was able to zero in on Allman's IMDB page, I knew it was meant to be.

Matt was born in Cleveland, Ohio, but moved to Clearwater, Florida at a young age and lived there until he graduated high school. From there he went to Florida State University for 7, thats right, seven glorious years. During his senior year at FSU Matt joined the FSU Flying High Circus. This is were Matt instantly fell in love with performing. Matt loved the circus at FSU so much he enrolled, and was accepted to, grad school with the sole intent of extending his collegiate circus career. While in Flying High Matt performed several acts including Rolla Bolla, Quartette, Russian Bar, Juggling, Aerial Cradle (two lane), and was a trapeze catcher. He also rigged and coached fellow students. And, as luck would have it, after 4 years in the circus he also managed to graduate with a Masters Degree in Geography.

Even IMDB is talkin' bout the Noles, brother. His bio continues, but we have what we need. "Russian Bar" sounds like a nickname for a personal foul Miami perfected in the late 80s, and "Rolla Bolla" is more than likely the ensuing hangover that occurs after you lose on the road at Missouri.

These Napa commercials earned our scorn for what they did to our eardrums and psyches, but this man was just out there earning a living, and he earned the hell out of it. You simply can't keep a good circus man down. Go Noles.

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I think you forgot you weren't logged into your Warchant account. :britney:

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
Ya'll must have got hung up on the 'Go Noles' at the end, which was sarcastic if you knew the (Gator) site it was written on.

That, and you probably didn't read the part making fun of the guy for spending 7 yrs at F$U before going into the clown college for 4 yrs and graduating with a Masters in Geography.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator