Napier’s first full offseason thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

LaylaGator

Born to Hate Florida State
Lifetime Member
Feb 28, 2021
I took an art class at UF, and the one thing I remember is that Orange and Blue are opposites on the color wheel, making it the most pleasing color combination to the human eye. (Runners up: red & green, and purple & yellow)

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
sassy bird GIF

I’m just saying enjoy a few rugelachs with Morty and friends in the mornings, but don’t lose your touch here. That’s all.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Wide receiver Jabar Gaffney, who was dismissed from Florida's football team in January, signed a deferred prosecution agreement against charges of petty theft this week in Gainesville and will be allowed to return to the squad in the fall.

Gaffney, a 6-foot-2, 195-pounder from Jacksonville who sat out the '99 season as a redshirt, met with UF Coach Steve Spurrier on Wednesday and was told he could return as a walk-on -- with a chance to win his scholarship back -- provided he completes his legal responsibilities and avoids more trouble.
Great reciever. He made some unbelievable catches.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Wide receiver Jabar Gaffney, who was dismissed from Florida's football team in January, signed a deferred prosecution agreement against charges of petty theft this week in Gainesville and will be allowed to return to the squad in the fall.

Gaffney, a 6-foot-2, 195-pounder from Jacksonville who sat out the '99 season as a redshirt, met with UF Coach Steve Spurrier on Wednesday and was told he could return as a walk-on -- with a chance to win his scholarship back -- provided he completes his legal responsibilities and avoids more trouble.
He made the best of his second chance.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
He made the best of his second chance.
“The original petition for the injunction for protection against Gaffney was filed Feb. 19, according to court documents. Schwartz said the two had been living together up until then but Gaffney had recently stopped paying the woman's bills.

"Initially, he was shocked," Schwartz said. "The night before she filed the petition they had a couples massage."

According to court records, Gaffney has 12 traffic violations dating back to 2013 in Duval County. Thursday's arrest was his third on marijuana charges - including one in Sumter County - since December, according to court records.

Gaffney played wide receiver for five NFL teams from 2002 to 2012 after playing at the University of Florida.”
( Maybe not)

Last edited:

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
“The original petition for the injunction for protection against Gaffney was filed Feb. 19, according to court documents. Schwartz said the two had been living together up until then but Gaffney had recently stopped paying the woman's bills.

"Initially, he was shocked," Schwartz said. "The night before she filed the petition they had a couples massage."

According to court records, Gaffney has 12 traffic violations dating back to 2013 in Duval County. Thursday's arrest was his third on marijuana charges - including one in Sumter County - since December, according to court records.

Gaffney played wide receiver for five NFL teams from 2002 to 2012 after playing at the University of Florida.”
( Maybe not)
Oops.
:lol:

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I still love messing with UT fans about this! They will literally lose their shhiit! :bwahaha:

I’ve said many times, it was second down with :16 left and we’d driven the field. We were scoring a TD there regardless. Anyway, how long was he supposed to hold the ball? It’s a score and he wasn’t the type to taunt the opponent. Drop the ball, get off the field and let the FG unit take their try. If anything, it gave them time for a final play or two, whereas forcing a 3rd or 4th down would’ve killed the entire clock. They should really be thanking us.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Didn’t know where to put this but who would have thought we’d see this day. Woof.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
I took an art class at UF, and the one thing I remember is that Orange and Blue are opposites on the color wheel, making it the most pleasing color combination to the human eye. (Runners up: red & green, and purple & yellow)
That and sunsets. I love that God paints the sky orange & blue. Like this from an F$U game a few years ago. (I’m technically in it on the left.)

7E3F4905-1751-4CE0-BC9D-9A46C0DEDD48.jpeg

Red & green only works at Christmas, BTW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator