Status
Not open for further replies.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Have you considered simply walking away and not watching?
Wait What Reaction GIF

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I hadn't realized what a Mullen supporter you are til this post.
He didn't think freshmen could contribute either :whistle:
If we were bama, or Georgia, or Oklahoma or anyone that actually develops talent quickly I'd feel differently. But I have zero faith a true freshman quarterback starting will be anything but a disaster in this program. We can't even get 3rd year guys projected as high round picks to play well.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
If we were bama, or Georgia, or Oklahoma or anyone that actually develops talent quickly I'd feel differently. But I have zero faith a true freshman quarterback starting will be anything but a disaster in this program. We can't even get 3rd year guys projected as high round picks to play well.
Bro those freshmen stepping in and playing aren't doing well because the coaches just coached em up real fast.

They do well because the collective of players is better and because they are already talented.

That said, the collective around the players here is crap, thanks to Mullen. I still think some of you can't comprehend what an absolute cancer that fuchtard was and the mentality of the losers he brought in here....they can't be flushed from the program quick enough

GBHOR

Its Not Awful
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
Wait Ohio States fans aren't happy with Ryan Day? I refuse to lose the worst fanbase monicker to those asshats. This will not stand!!!!
You Shall Not Pass Lord Of The Rings GIF

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
Wait Ohio States fans aren't happy with Ryan Day? I refuse to lose the worst fanbase monicker to those asshats. This will not stand!!!!
You Shall Not Pass Lord Of The Rings GIF
Saw an article a week ago sayin' they hatin' on their AD over NIL too... We've definitely got competition!

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
Bro those freshmen stepping in and playing aren't doing well because the coaches just coached em up real fast.

They do well because the collective of players is better and because they are already talented.

That said, the collective around the players here is crap, thanks to Mullen. I still think some of you can't comprehend what an absolute cancer that fuchtard was and the mentality of the losers he brought in here....they can't be flushed from the program quick enough
Dude. How many championship thumb-wrestling trophies do you have? Show some respect.

SECund2nun

Oct 13, 2018
Toney interviewed for DC at another program? I hope he goes elsewhere and we replace him with Geoff Collins. Then Billy has an Epiphany and realizes that his offensive abilities are poor and he hires Scott Frost as OC/QB coach and fires Peagler and hires Seider. Then fire the 2nd OL coach and hire a monster OL recruiter.

GBHOR

Its Not Awful
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
Toney interviewed for DC at another program? I hope he goes elsewhere and we replace him with Geoff Collins. Then Billy has an Epiphany and realizes that his offensive abilities are poor and he hires Scott Frost as OC/QB coach and fires Peagler and hires Seider. Then fire the 2nd OL coach and hire a monster OL recruiter.
Confused Thinking GIF by JK

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
You phrased this as a question. So are you asking if PT interviewed or are you telling us PT did interview. Please clarify.

The fact that you would publicly show a desire to have SideHat as an asst. coach on a team I root for makes me leery of any info. you might provide on the PT situation.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Saw an article a week ago sayin' they hatin' on their AD over NIL too... We've definitely got competition!
I know 2 AD's that they can have and I will gladly help them move if needed. If we can only get the A$$hats in the admin to see what fvkking losers Fooley and Strichnice are. Will even throw in the retired puzzy Prez for free.

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
This guy has answers. Send your resume to [email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.