Napier press conference Monday 10/2

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Helluva lot of shyt going on with the players that does not include getting better in football. Had to turn off the PC after 5 minutes b/c I thought this was a Future Young Leaders of America meeting. :dunno:

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Helluva lot of shyt going on with the players that does not include getting better in football. Had to turn off the PC after 5 minutes b/c I thought this was a Future Young Leaders of America meeting. :dunno:

A lot of fluff there for sure. I like the constantly evaluating things comments, but he seemed fairly defiant on the play calling.

You also can’t dismiss the past by stating “this is 2023”(while the reporter is still asking the question as well), but then repeatedly rest on your laurels of beating tennessee, which was also in the past. He did that at least three times.

Agree that Saturday is a great opportunity to right the ship and set up the second half of the season. Now just go do it.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member

TENNESSEE_LIFE_CHAMPS.jpg

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017

What do you think, improvement on the way?

He seems resentful of having to defend himself against the mob. He's displeased that people on the outside get to question his process after every setback (aka embarrassing loss).

It's not like these are normal losses. We've been basically non-competitive in all 3 of the previous losses. The games have all been over by half-time. And against teams with lesser talent. He should answer to the outside noise. Not whine like a bitch.

Last edited:

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
He seems resentful of having to defend himself against the mob. He's displeased that people on the outside get to question his process after every setback (aka embarrassing loss).

It's not like these are normal losses. We've been basically non-competitive in all 3 of the previous losses. The games have all been over by half-time. And against teams with lesser talent. He should answer to the outside noise. Not whine like a bitch.
Hope he can improve on-field and continue to recruit. It's a bad look at the moment. Feels more like he doesn't know why it's not working or that his staff can improve on it.

Ironhead

Defender of freedom.
Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2018
Good lord, I just can't listen to that FN load of cliche's and BS.
I would rather he came out there for about 30 seconds and gave us something akin to "The Promise".
I swear to God if I ever hear about "The process" one more Fn time.........

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
Hope he can improve on-field and continue to recruit. It's a bad look at the moment. Feels more like he doesn't know why it's not working or that his staff can improve on it.
We're a running team that can't run the ball consistently. We have 2 OL coaches, two stud running backs and jack sh!t for a consistent running game. We're 2nd to last in the SEC in offense. It's offensive! When will it end? At least last year we had AR who could make a spectacular play at any moment. And we also had Cy'bo who was good for blowing open a running lane every damn game.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
We're a running team that can't run the ball consistently. We have 2 OL coaches, two stud running backs and jack sh!t for a consistent running game. We're 2nd to last in the SEC in offense. It's offensive! When will it end? At least last year we had AR who could make a spectacular play at any moment. And we also had Cy'bo who was good for blowing open a running lane every damn game.
Well this year we have Mr 70% check down percentage so...

Come On Win GIF by Indian Football

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I don't know what else somebody in his situation can do other than state the obvious. But listening to him state the obvious is getting really old.

I'm not going to listen to him anymore. Not until he leaves or turns things around.

ergator920103

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
That press conference was absolutely abysmal. Well, we didn't ask these questions after Tennessee? I know I was asking questions after Tennessee. Give me a press pass and I will ask some questions for ya...

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Did Spurrier have press conferences?

I just watched breakfast with the Gators.

I don't think I started watching pressers until Muschamp.

I think I'll stop. They never say anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.